Groups

PC Controler

hey,

I'm looking to buy a controller to use with my laptop to game (mainly steam games) and was hopping people could suggest some good 1s that are not badly priced. Was thinkin wired xbox controler or steam controler but not sure how good they are or if their are better

8 Comments

Xbox controller works well

rachelsophielakin

hey,I'm looking to buy a controller to use with my laptop to game … hey,I'm looking to buy a controller to use with my laptop to game (mainly steam games) and was hopping people could suggest some good 1s that are not badly priced. Was thinkin wired xbox controler or steam controler but not sure how good they are or if their are better

You've already found the right answer - get yourself either an Xbox One or Steam controller. I'd recommend the Xbox One controller as more likely to be suitable, unless you have the facility to test out the Steam controller first, as the Steam controller is something of an acquired taste and not for everyone.

Xbox 360 pad all the way. XB1 pads can cause issues in some games for users. GTA V was unplayable for me until I switched back to the 360 pad. Plus it should be the cheapest option.

xbox one controller, it's so much better than the 360 one. I have 2 setup for when I play on my TV. With a wireless adaptor and charging dock it's awesome

the new xbox one controller it can be used either with Bluetooth or usb cable

Wired xbox 360 controller, never had any issues, don't forget to install the drivers first off the Microsoft website

Original Poster

thx for the advice, xbox 360 controler it is

I got an FC30 Pro for christmas which is a nice thing. More compact that an Xbox/Steam controller and much more classy to look at. I've only had it a few days so I can't comment on the durability but I'm enjoying it so far.

They also do a NES30 Pro version if you'd rather have it with retro styling.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I've just had a flame deer pop up on my page , I'm confused12
      2. PRINGLES SPEAKER CODES33
      3. sky +box out of contract and using iplayer and ondemand22
      4. Anyone tried the Tyrells website for the mini competition?22

See more discussions