Groups

PC estimate..?

Ohhh okay ijust wrote this out but said i had to log back in and lost it all :@

ANYWAY

Im thinking of selling my spare computer and its monitor.
    Its an Ultra small form factor pc (about the size of 4 dvd cases stacked)

Spec

Intel pentium Dual Core E2180 @ 2.00GHz
    2gb Ram
    320gb hard drive
    Dvd drive
    6usb
    7.1 sound input
    VGA / DVI
    Fresh Intalation of Windows Xp Pro

17inch TFT monitor - VGA input

Condtion

Pc - Very good condtion, still looks as new i would say. Note : i cant find the drivers CD however you can download them off the Acer website for free.

Monitor - Works Perfectly, however has a slight scratch mark from where the plug scaped. Other than that is fine (can take pics if needed) Also has built in speakers

5.3.bp.blogspot.com/_IE…JPG

That shows what it looks like in everyday use, Note only the pc ignore everything else Lol!

any feedback would be ace.
    Thanks

22 Comments

hmm bout £150

Original Poster

just incase it helps anyone i took a photo of it

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/tt146/gurpreetsrai/DSC05061Medium.jpg

Hope this helps

between £150-200

gs-rai;5535445

Is that including the monitor etc..techonolgy depreciates quick! lol … Is that including the monitor etc..techonolgy depreciates quick! lol :thinking:thanks for the reply tho :thumbsup:

yeh 17 inch tfts are cheap nowdays and pcs do depreciate quick

Original Poster

muffin247;5535468

yeh 17 inch tfts are cheap nowdays and pcs do depreciate quick

true, just remember when i was buying the monitor it was around £150 on its own! lol ohwel
    hm any idea other places i could sell it in hope of getting a few more pennys. thinking here or ebay.

Best to sell it here as ebay charge such high rates, especially if it does go for about £150-200

I think its worth more, This might sound daft but are you sure thats a 17inch monitor,It may be the picture but it sure looks like a 19inch ?,Is there anything you are wanting to trade for this ?

Original Poster

tonyg1962;5535584

I think its worth more, This might sound daft but are you sure thats a … I think its worth more, This might sound daft but are you sure thats a 17inch monitor,It may be the picture but it sure looks like a 19inch ?,Is there anything you are wanting to trade for this ?

that photo isnt of MY setup. thats just one i found on google pics it shows the size of the unit realisticaly.

The 17inch in selling with it is not as good as the monitor showen there. (lol i know it sounds like im knocking my sale but just being honest ):)

Original Poster

sassie;5535622

is it this one … is it this one http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/328256/how-much-is-my-pc-worth/showthread.php?t=328256&page=2

thats the one! how did u mange to find it? i tried to look for my post history but couldnt go as far back to get it

I think you should aim for £200 not including the monitor ,or £240 with it,

Banned

i dont know if you know but you will need to get your old thread and this one locked down and wait a full 7 days after locking before relisting it in the fs boards if you plan on selling on here as full fs rules now apply to these threads, soz if you where already aware of this

£240 is v optimistic.
    I'd think buyers would offer much closer to half that.

Does this have a vista sticker on ?.

Original Poster

sassie;5535729

i dont know if you know but you will need to get your old thread and this … i dont know if you know but you will need to get your old thread and this one locked down and wait a full 7 days after locking before relisting it in the fs boards if you plan on selling on here as full fs rules now apply to these threads, soz if you where already aware of this

i didnt know i was just trying to get a price and comments from people in the know.
    im not selling it or offering it in this thread just asking for pricing help really. :thumbsup:

Original Poster

tonyg1962;5535830

tonyg1962;5535830

nope it has an XP pro one. But it was running vista ultimate on it before which ran very smooth.

Original Poster

Does anyone know of any other sites i could actually put this up for sale other than here or ebay?

Thanks

try gumtree or avforums but realistically about the price don't go above 200, check out the dell posted tday at 220

starsparkle2311;5537864

Can someone tell me, how I find out what my ISP provider/number or … Can someone tell me, how I find out what my ISP provider/number or whatever is?

eh??? , lol your isp is the person u get your internet off, you want their phone number?

Original Poster

maddogb;5537916

eh??? , lol your isp is the person u get your internet off, you want … eh??? , lol your isp is the person u get your internet off, you want their phone number?

Your isp number / details should be on the bill

Original Poster

maddogb;5537842

try gumtree or avforums but realistically about the price don't go above … try gumtree or avforums but realistically about the price don't go above 200, check out the dell posted tday at 220

ahh thats the one, gum tree!..Think i might just list it on ebay as a few seem to go BIT around 275 (without monitor) and there lower spec!

starsparkle2311;5537967

Yeh I know that, I have to fill a claim form in, it asked for my provider … Yeh I know that, I have to fill a claim form in, it asked for my provider and number, so the number is my phone number? WOW what a dope I am,lol, thanx:p

lmto, did you post in the wrong thread?, don't know what it is your asking but i seem to have answered anyway so now off to cure cancer lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Speccing a gaming pc37
      2. help: windows 10 wifi issue55
      3. Best IPTV Paid service?1721
      4. advice needed on dumbell weight training please46

See more discussions