Groups

PC Forza Horizon 3/Gears Of War 4 Best Price?

Hi all, as i know you can only really get these games on the Windows store on PC, im wondering if anyone has found a workaround or something to get it under £50? As ive seen it selling on Amazon for this price

7 Comments

is forza part of the play anywhere scheme? might be cheaper getting xbox version if so

Original Poster

AStonedRaichu

is forza part of the play anywhere scheme? might be cheaper getting xbox … is forza part of the play anywhere scheme? might be cheaper getting xbox version if so

Yup both games are and you are right...but i prefer to play it on my pc as its a good spec

a55assin

Yup both games are and you are right...but i prefer to play it on my pc … Yup both games are and you are right...but i prefer to play it on my pc as its a good spec

If you buy the Xbox one version for cheaper tho you can play it on PC for no extra cost, so make sure you check both prices pal

Original Poster

AStonedRaichu

If you buy the Xbox one version for cheaper tho you can play it on PC for … If you buy the Xbox one version for cheaper tho you can play it on PC for no extra cost, so make sure you check both prices pal

​if you're talking about streaming to windows 10 from the Xbox one then that's not what I'm after...I actually want to play from my PC directly and for that you have to buy the digital copy. but thanks for trying

a55assin

​if you're talking about streaming to windows 10 from the Xbox one then t … ​if you're talking about streaming to windows 10 from the Xbox one then that's not what I'm after...I actually want to play from my PC directly and for that you have to buy the digital copy. but thanks for trying

They're referring to the Xbox Play Anywhere initiative where if you buy an Xbox One game you can download and play the PC version for free (not streaming from Xbox, a standalone PC version) so as this person mentioned it might be cheaper getting an Xbox One version of a game as the PC version will come with it as well.

xbox.com/en-…ere
    Edited by: "luann1986" 24th Sep 2016

I bought a £50 microsoft gift card for £39.99 from Waku........ saw the deal on here and worked fine.......

Tesco £28, showing xbox only but box says pc too
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64578
      2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains1211
      3. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…55
      4. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon44

See more discussions