PC Game suggestiond to while away the time

Posted 22nd Mar
Hi all,
I am looking for suggestions for games to while away the time.

Type of game I am looking for is an Everquest, or Never Winter Nights type game (both of which I have)

The laptop I would like to use is a Toshiba :
CPU : I3-4005 @1.7Ghz
RAM : 8GB
Onboard GPU : Intel HD Graghics

Thank you all in advance
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

16 Comments
Farming simulator, trucking simulator
Thanks didn't think of a trucking simulator.
Have a look at goat of duty, I'm not kidding!
Factorio, you could spend the next 12 weeks playing this and still not perfect it
World of warcraft. So many ways to play.
esar22/03/2020 17:28

Have a look at goat of duty, I'm not kidding!

I missed my own pun there!
I think now is a perfect time to revisit Skyrim.
Rainbow 6 siege
_-Richie-_22/03/2020 19:11

I think now is a perfect time to revisit Skyrim.

Pity it won't run on that onboard gpu.
Edited by: "Mugginz" 22nd Mar
Maybe some of these.... techspot.com/art…es/ Other users have commented so might have more options.
Thank you all
Go for some excitement on your limited graphics...Half life 2...maybe not your cup of tea, but a classic...
With your low specification laptop the majority of modern day AAA games wouldn't run satisfactorily on your system. So instead of struggling to find suitable modern current games try GOG.com who provide a comprehensive list of older quality titles many which are calibrated to run on windows 10 and low specification machines. Also they provide no nonsense refund policy. So if your after Balder's Gate II, the pre-cursor to NWN or other classic RPG this site is probably the first site to visit.

*GOG.com also are fully legitimate, owned by CD Projekt (whom produced the Witcher series) and don't usually stock grey keys.
Edited by: "nemesiz" 22nd Mar
Have a look at the Baldurs gate series on steam, and Ice wind Dale. Awesome games many hours to be had and should run on your system even the enhanced version should be fine for you.
philajones22/03/2020 22:08

Go for some excitement on your limited graphics...Half life 2...maybe not …Go for some excitement on your limited graphics...Half life 2...maybe not your cup of tea, but a classic...

Just looking at hl2 earlier the have free mods..
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants