Groups

PC Gamers - Steam Friends?

Anybody on here up for a regularish group game session?

My Steam URL:
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197968665713/

Steam games I play:
    CSGO
    Squad
    H1Z1:KOTH

Planning to get:
    PUBG

None Steam:
    Star Citizen
    FH3

33 Comments

I feel the love in here lol.

I sent you a friend request. Mostly playing PUBG.

good we need more Star citizen players

you on division? i need a strong team to go against the rogue aaass holes that stay lurking near the extraction point

Original Poster

BigP50000

you on division? i need a strong team to go against the rogue aaass holes … you on division? i need a strong team to go against the rogue aaass holes that stay lurking near the extraction point

Only on XB1 mate, but lapsed a LONG time ago. Have season pass but lost interest before first DLC (when it improves by all accounts).

Original Poster

chavhunter

good we need more Star citizen players

Cool, add me. We can hit up some SC for sure. Love the game.

Original Poster

dudwood_fudwood

I sent you a friend request. Mostly playing PUBG.

I'll probably buy it, just waiting for lag to be sorted. Improving?

I want PUBG but might wait for the next sale (when is that exactly? )

The_Hoff

I'll probably buy it, just waiting for lag to be sorted. Improving?

It is. Much better since the last update. Still get the odd frame rate drop especially at the beginning of a game but it's getting better. Worth picking up IMO.

The_Hoff

Only on XB1 mate, but lapsed a LONG time ago. Have season pass but lost … Only on XB1 mate, but lapsed a LONG time ago. Have season pass but lost interest before first DLC (when it improves by all accounts).

Exactly what I did! apparently it ended up being a decent game..

The_Hoff

Cool, add me. We can hit up some SC for sure. Love the game.

add me my sc handle is chavhunter what is your sc handle

i am hosting a star citizen bar meet up in harrow if you would like to come message me

chavhunter

i am hosting a star citizen bar meet up in harrow if you would like to … i am hosting a star citizen bar meet up in harrow if you would like to come message me

Is this tonight? haven't played it in about 6 months so I'm keen to see where its up to now and might join you

it's on 28th

the is a star citizen UK discord

Original Poster

chavhunter

the is a star citizen UK discord

Drop the Discord mate, will join it

Original Poster

Deaa

Is this tonight? haven't played it in about 6 months so I'm keen to see … Is this tonight? haven't played it in about 6 months so I'm keen to see where its up to now and might join you

Let's hook up for a game.

Original Poster

chavhunter

add me my sc handle is chavhunter what is your sc handle

Will add you.

do you want to join discord

Well I set up a barcitizen meet up in Harrow if you want to come it's on the 28th at 4pm at the ROYAL OAK address is 86 St Anns Road London HA1 1JP. Harrow & Wealdstone.

Original Poster

chavhunter

do you want to join discord

Joined, sorry. You up for a game this evening?

BC I'm afraid I'll have to skip, have a load of commitments with the kids already. Hope it goes well!

o your ryzen

Original Poster

chavhunter

o your ryzen

Yes.

I can't see you now on discord

Added you, my steam name is: ✪SR✪

Original Poster

Cool, will look for you.

Chavhunter, you about on SC much of late? Looked for you in discord.

Got my first chicken dinner on PUBG last night, after 5 hours play. This game destroys H1Z1:KOTH, it's so playable!

If any PUBG regulars want to squad up I'd love to.

The_Hoff

Cool, will look for you.Chavhunter, you about on SC much of late? Looked … Cool, will look for you.Chavhunter, you about on SC much of late? Looked for you in discord.Got my first chicken dinner on PUBG last night, after 5 hours play. This game destroys H1Z1:KOTH, it's so playable!If any PUBG regulars want to squad up I'd love to.

I just noticed that I'm not friends with you on steam anymore, which is odd as I'm sure I remember you being in my friends list, anyway, I got PUBG recently, if you want to play add me again.

Original Poster

technobot

I just noticed that I'm not friends with you on steam anymore, which is … I just noticed that I'm not friends with you on steam anymore, which is odd as I'm sure I remember you being in my friends list, anyway, I got PUBG recently, if you want to play add me again.

Hi mate, could be me bring over zealous in a clear up. I've now grouped people so add will add you back.

Was trying to reduce the number of CSGO ransoms I'd added over the years.

Definitely need more PUBG players!

The_Hoff

Hi mate, could be me bring over zealous in a clear up. I've now grouped … Hi mate, could be me bring over zealous in a clear up. I've now grouped people so add will add you back.Was trying to reduce the number of CSGO ransoms I'd added over the years.Definitely need more PUBG players!

Yeah man, I only recently got the game, best game I've played in a while, it's just pure fun, way better than CSGO which just stresses you out with all the hackers and the rubbish matchmaking implementation.
    I really appreciate your recommendation of the crosshair 6 Hero a while ago too, I've been loving the board, and although my pc is quite high end I'm still running a GTX 560 Ti, but waiting on RX Vega, there's a lot of bad news atm but I still believe it'll be better than current expectations. AMD have been surprising everyone recently, After their recent earnings report the stock jumped up ridiculously and the profit I made paid for my entire ryzen pc twice over. Anyway back to the point: still have a 560 Ti for the time being so my fps is rubbish, at around 40fps, I'm still decent at the game, got 2 chicken dinners in the last 2 days (with a good team though) but hopefully will soon be able to play at some good settings with you.

Original Poster

technobot

Yeah man, I only recently got the game, best game I've played in a while, … Yeah man, I only recently got the game, best game I've played in a while, it's just pure fun, way better than CSGO which just stresses you out with all the hackers and the rubbish matchmaking implementation.I really appreciate your recommendation of the crosshair 6 Hero a while ago too, I've been loving the board, and although my pc is quite high end I'm still running a GTX 560 Ti, but waiting on RX Vega, there's a lot of bad news atm but I still believe it'll be better than current expectations. AMD have been surprising everyone recently, After their recent earnings report the stock jumped up ridiculously and the profit I made paid for my entire ryzen pc twice over. Anyway back to the point: still have a 560 Ti for the time being so my fps is rubbish, at around 40fps, I'm still decent at the game, got 2 chicken dinners in the last 2 days (with a good team though) but hopefully will soon be able to play at some good settings with you.

Excellent mate, look forward to it.

Completely agree RE CSGO, unless you're pre-made the risk of ending up with 4 ruskis is just too much. Don't play much now, still MGE though, I'm horrible now :-(

Will watch out for you this week.

I know this is an old post but steamcommunity.com/id/…ete I play pubg a few times a week and always looking to play with people who actually communicate, as its much more fun if you can talk to someone.

Original Poster

pedropdx1 h, 30 m ago

I know this is an old post but http://steamcommunity.com/id/FreshPete I …I know this is an old post but http://steamcommunity.com/id/FreshPete I play pubg a few times a week and always looking to play with people who actually communicate, as its much more fun if you can talk to someone.

Nice one.

Add me, will be playing tonight.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Shana Tova to all Jewish HUKDers24
      2. love affairs12
      3. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie21
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767197

See more discussions