PC gamers - where do you buy your games from?

Posted 1st Dec
I'm hunting for a game and normally go to Steam directly, CDKeys, Greenman Gaming or Humble Bundle. There seem to be a few other similar places online to buy games from but I'm struggling to work out which are trustworthy.
Where do you buy your games from?
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

9 Comments
deleted1471098
Aside from fanatical, gog, epic store and origin the ones you’ve listed are the only trustworthy ones, the rest sell fake/stolen keys.
deleted147109801/12/2019 17:13

Aside from fanatical, gog, epic store and origin the ones you’ve listed a …Aside from fanatical, gog, epic store and origin the ones you’ve listed are the only trustworthy ones, the rest sell fake/stolen keys.

Thanks, I'll check them out. o7
Fanatical …. used to be called Bundlestars - they do a variety though, as well as offers on single things, they have some quite passable shovelware bundles, themed bundles, and the pot luck bundles (and so far, I'd say out of about 3 different pot luck ones, I've always found something that makes me happy)
I don't buy often but CDKeys and Steam.
Cdkeys 100%
I must have got about 90% of my Steam library from Humble Bundle - either bundles or the Humble Store. With a monthly subscription you get an additional 20% off the store, which makes them very competitive.
Steam and Humble
where ever is cheapest at the time for the game I am looking for!
Peejay123402/12/2019 09:41

where ever is cheapest at the time for the game I am looking for!

That only works if you actually receive the code - I'm trying to find places that are legit.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions