EXPIRED

Pc Games, Bioshock and others? please thanks. :)

Ok, i have a shiny new PC arriving tomorrow and I want to put it through its paces. I have checked the specs and it seems it will run crysis ok, so what I'm hoping for is some games suggestions. I quite fancy bioshock, does anyone know any deals on that or any other decent games?

thanks muchly for any help

7 Comments

cod4?

Original Poster

garyagh;2949918

cod4?

Oh, I've heard that one mentioned a few times, is it any good?

As good as, if not better than, Crysis.

Well crysis isn't supposed to be a particulaly good game, it's just nice to look at.

ChipSticks;2949966

Oh, I've heard that one mentioned a few times, is it any good?

If you haven't haven't played either of the previous ones then I'd definitely buy them as they're classics. (CoD 3 never came out on PC AFAIK, and wasn't very good)

You could also look at Supreme Commander, Company of heroes and Codename Panzers.

Company of Heroes is a genre classic (or will be). World in Conflict is also excellent, and I very much can recommend Enemy Territory: Quake Wars.
YOu probably already could play Civilization 4, and lots of people like Spore or The Sims 2 - but that's more down to the kinds of games you like.

Cod 4 is extremely good, try mass effect as well as that was pretty good too if you like rpg genre..

Original Poster

robovski;2950802

Company of Heroes is a genre classic (or will be). World in Conflict is … Company of Heroes is a genre classic (or will be). World in Conflict is also excellent, and I very much can recommend Enemy Territory: Quake Wars.YOu probably already could play Civilization 4, and lots of people like Spore or The Sims 2 - but that's more down to the kinds of games you like.

I love the sims 2 :thumbsup: hehe

Thanks for your suggestions guys

Rep added all round :santa:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. What kind of workstation desk should I buy for my office / music room ?59
    2. Samsung Galaxy S666
    3. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!2636
    4. Family Spotify account21

See more discussions