Groups

PC GAMING

As you will all know im a xbox 360 fanboy but recently ive really got back into pc gaming but the one thing i hate is having to use the disc to start a game thats installed on my computer - is there anyway to make it so a game can run without me loading the disc everytime - ive not any pirted games all the stuff i own is bought from shops new and kept - games are medieval + rome total war + rollercoaster tycoon + flight sims

Daniel

17 Comments

Daemon tools is a virtual disk mout, i used that

Banned

yeh what baby said. I have done this before, first by copying the whole disks files to a folder on the pc

go to ]gamecopyworld.com and get what's called a no-cd.exe file for the game you require and replace the original .exe file with the no-cd.exe file you download and you can start the game without inserting any cd's

get a no cd crack

Banned

zeus9876;2855266

go to ]www.gamecopyworld.com and get what's called a no-cd.exe file for … go to ]www.gamecopyworld.com and get what's called a no-cd.exe file for the game you require and replace the original .exe file with the no-cd.exe file you download and you can start the game without inserting any cd's

well remembered mate...forgot thats what I did with gta

daemontools was with something else.

Explore the disk and copy and paste the whole contents to a folder on the pc, then find that no-cd crack

salder21;2855359

Explore the disk and copy and paste the whole contents to a folder on the … Explore the disk and copy and paste the whole contents to a folder on the pc,

Don't need to do that if you installed the game

Banned

oh rite, im forgetting. not done it in ages. think when i did it the game wasnt yet installed

Yeah mate i am the same - getting into pc gaming i mean :giggle:

Google "No CD crack and the game name"

And your sorted

[url]www.megagames.com[/url] PC game fixes.

Fine the game you want, Download the crack. Make sure you get the right version for your most recent patch and region

Google "No CD crack and the game name" And your sorted

I would strongly advise against that. 99% of the sites you find will give you a tonne of malicious software. Not worth the risk.

No offence but you shouldnt be linking to sites like that, loads of cracks on those sites might get hukd into trouble.

No-CD patches are 100% legal.

Piracy is wrong and bad.

no cd patches are known as cracks

cracks=modified exe with protection removed=illegal

Banned

Jo3l;2855923

No-CD patches are 100% legal.Piracy is wrong and bad.

You are wrong on both points IMO ;-)

Hahaha, When I was typing I was thinking 'Im sure this is wrong..'

You caught me. But boo hiss boo copy protection.

lol its best not to kid oneself though
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Iphone 6 to which handset?33
      2. Cheap northface alternatives?45
      3. Does the app aznog still work?25
      4. How to get laptop to boot from DVD/CD drive?614

See more discussions