Groups

pc help

I wonder if anyone can help me here. My sd slot on my pc isn't working, don't know if it's broke or can be fixed. Went in to device manager and can't find it, problem being don't know the technical name for it. Reformated my pc about 4 weeks ago, and this is the first I've used it since, thanks in advance.

11 Comments

when you reformatted your PC did you load all the drivers again or just the operating system? It could be that you need to have the driver installed.

I'm no expert, so hopefully someone else will help.

probably need to re install the software that came with it. good luck

You need to install the driver for it

Is it listed but no driver installed/found, or not even listed?

Pan111;3886432

Is it listed but no driver installed/found, or not even listed?

Right-click, uninstall or disable, then try the card again.

Original Poster

Abvance;3886452

Right-click, uninstall or disable, then try the card again.

which drive is it?

Original Poster

Travelady;3886340

when you reformatted your PC did you load all the drivers again or just … when you reformatted your PC did you load all the drivers again or just the operating system? It could be that you need to have the driver installed.I'm no expert, so hopefully someone else will help.

I installed the utilitys and drivers with the disc, everything else seems to be working ok.

Is there a device listed with a yellow exclamation mark in the device manager?

Original Poster

Pan111;3886780

Is there a device listed with a yellow exclamation mark in the device … Is there a device listed with a yellow exclamation mark in the device manager?

Yes, well it's actually a question mark, it says no driver installed, will try the utilitys and drivers disc later can't find it just now, but I did install this after reformating my pc, still will try again though and see what happens thanks for your help.

is it a particular manufacturer PC or unbranded? Some companies provide system scanners to detect hardware...HP for example

Original Poster

Pan111;3890505

is it a particular manufacturer PC or unbranded? Some companies provide … is it a particular manufacturer PC or unbranded? Some companies provide system scanners to detect hardware...HP for example

fujitsu siemens
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …71124
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846274
      3. Show us your Photos 2017. August's Theme - Animals30385
      4. Fraudulent site2445

See more discussions