Groups

PC Help

So i've had enough of my computer issues.
    I'm getting a Hard Disk Error, Press Ctrl+Alt+Delete to restart every time I turn my computer on.
    I've tried everything from replacing the hard drive to trawling google and trying everything suggested.

I now just want to rip out all the best bits of my PC, and put them in to a bare bones PC.
    But I have no idea where to get this from.

I already have suitable RAM, 2 internal hard drives, ethernet card, graphics card, and DVD drive.

Can someone suggest somewhere I can pick up a barebones PC?

6 Comments

take a look here:

bigpockets.co.uk/cat…top

Some older PC's there which might suit you

Well I would use one of the other hard disks and install windows on that. Or just buy a new computer as guessing the current one you have is going to be extremely old (as not seen a mobo without built in ethernet for many a year).

Original Poster

thearbiter65;8086270

take a look … take a look here:http://www.bigpockets.co.uk/cat.php?search=PCs+%26+Laptops&nav=227&ref=home_topSome older PC's there which might suit you

Cheers, will take a look.

GAVINLEWISHUKD;8086336

Well I would use one of the other hard disks and install windows on that. … Well I would use one of the other hard disks and install windows on that. Or just buy a new computer as guessing the current one you have is going to be extremely old (as not seen a mobo without built in ethernet for many a year).

I bought a new hard disk and installed Windows on that, to get the same problem.
    No idea if my mobo has built in ethernet or not actually. I haven't looked. The computer itself is 3-4 years old. Although about 50% of it has been replaced or added to throughout the years. Which is why i'd rather transfer them over.

Novatech do some pretty reasonable barebones systems.

Original Poster

Squelds;8086738

Oh yup, totally forgot about Novatech! Lovely.

Squelds;8086738

[FONT=Verdana]
    [COLOR=Navy]+1[/COLOR] - Agree, they are pretty good for them and I've used them before without any problems.

Cheers, Scotty Boy! :thumbsup:[/FONT]
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Going in style uv code give away22
      2. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 891515
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?24110
      4. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4661377

See more discussions