Groups

PC Help please!!

Got a problem with my pc, when I start it up it makes a sound like a police siren! it boots up ok and everything seems to work but it keeps on making this siren noise, I'm stumped! any advice appreciated:o

5 Comments

Im not 100% sure, but may be a warning sign of over heating. I'd suggest opening up your comp and getting rid of all the dust if this is the case. HTH:thumbsup:

My computer tends to make that sound when i start up, if i leave it then it will go away or if i hit the computer it turns off. Its not that loud so obviously there is a loose connection somewhere. Its defs not an overheating problem as i've gone overkill on cooling.

worn fan bearings ..maybe??

Is your case fastened correctly ?

Also might be an idea to check the temp settings in BIOS/or use something like Speedfan.

Siren noise?

Sounds like some kind of warning beep, Although most don't sound like that, Is a key on your keyboard stuck?, I've had the "beep, beeeeepp, beep, beeeep, beep, beeeep!" and then after starting up its fine.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. USS Indianapolis wreckage to be considered as a war memorial44
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764334
      3. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay614
      4. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1326

See more discussions