PC Lumoruk....well almost

Banned
Tis story be true...

Just finished rugby when I pulled up to this supermarket, 4 lads were hanging around outside. I thought hang on this lot are a bit sad hanging outside a supermarket...plus they looked dodgy. I paused to think they might duff me over, then I laughed in my head "as if". So I swaggered out of my car head to toe in mud thought sweet they didn't stab me in the back (they looked like pussies).

As I walked out of the shop I overheard them saying about distracting the staff so I waited in my car. Three of them ran behind the shop and this one guy walks in looking really dodgy picks up a pack of 20 Carlsberg (no taste man). I dial 999...er Police please I then described the guy down to a tee. She said they'll be there in a minute, I said I would wait.

They turn up and I run up to the van screaming like a little girl, it's them it's them. They drop the Carlsberg 2 run and 2 stay, the two that stayed didn't steal it so I said yeah can't do them gov, but I questioned them. The two coppers laden down with all their gear don't make much ground and quickly give up. I protected the beer as any man should.

Anyway took the beer back to the shop and noticed there was a whole crate of 24 packs Carlsberg, dumb crims or what!

Told the missus she's fuming, they'll come and shank us she said.

8 Comments

kool story bro. hold tight.

oO.....

So all you did was sit in the car, and call the police........ such a Hero........8)

BG1............is that you? oO

grass

asayer

So all you did was sit in the car, and call the police........ such a … So all you did was sit in the car, and call the police........ such a Hero........8)

You forgot scream like a girl to the police :P

stop lying

Banned

He probably told the police the wrong airport.

Oh wait.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2438
    2. How much would you pay for this chair?79
    3. Heads Up - LoveFilm By Post Closing On 31st October 2017.1010
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846122

See more discussions