Expired

Pc powering up problems...

11 replies
Found 10th Feb 2010
Hi over the last few days my pc will not switch on, i push the power button and nothing happens, it just happened a min ago and only came back on after i move the plug about when in the psu, im thinking maybe a new psu will be needed soon but thoight id ask you guys

thanks

1. Misc
  2. Movie
  3. PC
11 Comments

try soon thermal grease

Try a new power lead first, then a different socket.

Yeh, check your fuses and all. Check all the connections inside the pc too. Something must have come loose for it to suddenly stop working.

Hmm. If your PC stops starting up, does that mean that you'll have to start figuring things out for yourself, rather than asking this forum how to do absolutely everything? Just thinking, if that's the case, maybe it's for the best if this thread sinks to the bottom untouched.

Banned

dxx;7809398

Hmm. If your PC stops starting up, does that mean that you'll have to … Hmm. If your PC stops starting up, does that mean that you'll have to start figuring things out for yourself, rather than asking this forum how to do absolutely everything? Just thinking, if that's the case, maybe it's for the best if this thread sinks to the bottom untouched.

where would we be without the daily 'help me' question from strobes :-D

I swear some people dont know what google is for :giggle:

Banned

LOL - I thought at first I was massively exaggerating above. Seems not

http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk173/csiman2/ScreenShot014.jpg

I would say that it sounds like the power supply is knackered.

However, it COULD be the RAM, but if there is no power going to the MOBO with the lead in and the plug on, it's the PSU.

Original Poster

csiman;7810096

LOL - I thought at first I was massively exaggerating above. Seems not

Wow arn't you the clever one!!

Original Poster

dxx;7809398

Hmm. If your PC stops starting up, does that mean that you'll have to … Hmm. If your PC stops starting up, does that mean that you'll have to start figuring things out for yourself, rather than asking this forum how to do absolutely everything? Just thinking, if that's the case, maybe it's for the best if this thread sinks to the bottom untouched.

Listen if You havent got a positive reply to my thread then dont waste my time with your $%IT replys!!!

Original Poster

Thanks to others that helped on this topic

Banned

strobez1977;7814085

Wow arn't you the clever one!!

cleverer than you obviously judging by the amount of help you need each day :-D:p
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!564114
    2. Sell old Lego by the kilo.44
    3. 3 Spotify family places available34
    4. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery2689

See more discussions