Groups

PC PROBLEM !!! * HELP * !!!!

HI TO ALL,

MY PROBLEM IS THAT MY PC SCREEN GOES BLANK (BLACK), IT DOES THIS JUST OUT OF THE BLUE, MAYBE ONCE OR TWICE EVERY FOUR DAYS, DOSENT MATTER WHAT WEBSITE OR PAGE IM ON, COULD HAPPEN ANY TIME, WHICH IS QUITE MYSTERIOUS.
    WHEN SCREEN GOES BLANK , IT STAYS ON STANDBY MODE (GREEN LIGHT ON)
    IVE TRIED PRESSING CTRL, ALT+DEL, BUT STILL NO RESPONSE, SO I HAVETO
    SWITCH IT BACK ON FROM MY HARD DRIVE.
    IVE ALSO TAKEN IT TO MY LOCAL PC REPAIR SHOP, THEY ADVISED ME TO CHANGE POWER SETTINGS, CHANGE EXTENSION SOCKET PLUG AND TRY ANOTHER SCREEN. IVE TRIED EVERYTHING, BUT PROBLEM STILL OCCURS. IVE EVEN TRIED ALL THE ANTI-SPYWARE PROGAMS SUCH AS, KASPERSKY, MALARWARE, SPYBOT. ETC. BUT STILL TO NO AVAIL. MY PC IS RUNNING ON WINDOWS VISTA, IVE HAD THIS PROBLEM FOR OVER 6 MONTHS NOW!!

*** PLEASE COULD SOMEBODY ADVISE ME ON THIS MATTER ***

****** PLEASE HELP ******

10 Comments

Your caps lock is stuck on as well :whistling:

graphics driver once you start to use it it will reset .. try updating the driver

Original Poster

how do i update the graphics driver?

taswir1;7285231

how do i update the graphics driver?

control panel device manager find the graphics section and you should be able to right click update driver .. post the model of the pc someone might know whats init

Any chance it may be just the screen saver, I know if I leave mine unnattended for a time then my monitor goes onto standby, so as not to leve a still image on the screen for to long. I then just move the mouse about abit and it comes back on.

There was a bug with Windows Vista screen's going black and fixed with this hotfix:

]http//su…406

Original Poster

HI TO ALL,
    PC DETAILS ARE: PROCESSOR: AMD phenom(tm) 8450 Triple-core processor 2.10 GHz
    Memory (ram): 1.87 GB
    System Type: 32-bit operating ststem

Original Poster

thanks, but its not the screen saver also

Starr;7285209

Your caps lock is stuck on as well :whistling:

lol

I had this problem and it was a faulty cable from the pc port to the back of the screen, i just replaced it and good as new :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force2137
      2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would30123
      3. Spotify Family Premium share823
      4. 3x Now TV Sky Sports Day Passes to Giveaway1616

See more discussions