Found 7th Jan 2011
I am on my laptop, when i scroll down using the arrows it goes straight to bottom of the page, it use to scroll down nice + smoothly before, also on every webpage i am browsing the flashing line appears (the one that appears when you type something) which is unusual.
What can the problem be?
Thanks

1. Misc
  2. PC
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. PC
9 Comments

have you checked in control panel to see how fast the speed of the mouse is?

Press up and down to scroll instead.

Original Poster

farhadmaster

Press up and down to scroll instead.

I am using the up an down button, it still does not work smoothly:(

Then like the other person said check on control panel, or there might be something wrong with the mouse pad... try a external mouse if that makes any diffrence.

Original Poster

farhadmaster

Then like the other person said check on control panel, or there might be … Then like the other person said check on control panel, or there might be something wrong with the mouse pad... try a external mouse if that makes any diffrence.

speed is normal in control panel, also i am not using a mouse

Control Panel- Mouse - Wheel - Number Of Lines.

Try that.

Original Poster

farhadmaster

Control Panel- Mouse - Wheel - Number Of Lines.Try that.

Tried that no joy
also the flashing pointer the one that appears as you type something, stays on the web page+ when i scroll down using the arrow button, i think the flashing pointer makes the page scroll slowly

At the risk of being obvious have you rebooted, not just into standby but a full shutdown and restart?

Original Poster

Thanks to all, I've just reinstalled my browser Mozilla Firefox +
The problem has solved
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Toyota verso camera25
    2. Incorrect Amazon refunds - how can I make sure they don't owe me any more m…822
    3. Cineworld - possible to book film for future at counter to save booking fee…33
    4. Aliexpress - To be trusted?810

See more discussions