Expired

P.C speakers wanted under £20...HELP!

11 replies
Found 17th Apr 2008
I broke my boyfriend's Logitech R20 speakers and subwoofer last night. Haven't got anymore than £20 to spend 'cos I'm trying to get my garden sorted. Help!?

1. Ask
  2. Speakers
11 Comments

How exactly did you break them and are they repairable?

As an aside - nvere knew about the Google product search thing so thanks for that nuabdi.

Original Poster

Murielson;1911021

How exactly did you break them and are they repairable?As an aside - … How exactly did you break them and are they repairable?As an aside - nvere knew about the Google product search thing so thanks for that nuabdi.

Well they have had a fault for a while...the volume couldn't be turned up or down. It was ok to use the volume on the p.c. But I forgot and tried to turn them up last night and no they just won't work at all! :oops:

Original Poster

nuabdi;1910862

logitech r20 IS £20 … logitech r20 IS £20 http://www.google.co.uk/products?q=Logitech+R20&oe=utf-8&scoring=p

Thanks, I didn't realise they were that cheap..they have a good sound (or is that because of the subwoofer?)

Original Poster

SCOTTGAZ9;1911091

http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/171178/clear-out-time-good-deals-low-price

Have had a look at yours but I can get them on Amazon for about the same price. Unless you are in the Herts HP4 area and I can pick them up?

scabbers;1911160

Have had a look at yours but I can get them on Amazon for about the same … Have had a look at yours but I can get them on Amazon for about the same price. Unless you are in the Herts HP4 area and I can pick them up?

sorry nowhere near you....best of luck:thumbsup:

Original Poster

Thank you!

Scabbers - if you are replacing them anyway try and get the back off and check the switch. may just be dodgy connection or sticky switch pot. Worth a try surely?

Original Poster

Murielson;1912067

Scabbers - if you are replacing them anyway try and get the back off and … Scabbers - if you are replacing them anyway try and get the back off and check the switch. may just be dodgy connection or sticky switch pot. Worth a try surely?

We've tried it!

it,works 5.1/2.1 surround sound with sub and 5 speakers 19.99 out of comet.

i got mine and they work great
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Xbox 360 - Noisy PSU?59
    2. Skateboarding advice (beginner) 25/yo213
    3. With or without cream?22
    4. Is it illegal to sell train tickets?33

See more discussions