Groups

PC to TV Help!!

Banned
    Hey, i got a blu ray player on my pc and i wanna connect it upto my tv, whats the easiest way to do this? Or is it not possible?

Cheers, Sean

7 Comments

HDMI cable :thumbsup:

I normally use a s-video cable it circular shape and you should have one on your pc if you have a grafix card, also check on you tv if it has one. If your tv is HD it should have one..

i suppose it would logically depend on what your outputs on pc are and what your tv inputs are. when i have tried stuff like this the results have usually been rubbish, i have been told that the more connections you put in the worse the results tend to be, eg loads os scart leads and such. good quality cables can help.
    on my fairly new acer laptop i was warned that i could not output hd stuff to a hdtv, even though the laptop plays blu ray.
    best of luck:thumbsup:

You can also use a vga connector if your tv has one, if it only has a scart then you can get a "vga-scart" connector:)

chezz2;6537423

i suppose it would logically depend on what your outputs on pc are and … i suppose it would logically depend on what your outputs on pc are and what your tv inputs are. when i have tried stuff like this the results have usually been rubbish, i have been told that the more connections you put in the worse the results tend to be, eg loads os scart leads and such. good quality cables can help.on my fairly new acer laptop i was warned that i could not output hd stuff to a hdtv, even though the laptop plays blu ray. best of luck:thumbsup:

+1
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Are the free antivirus any good?22
      2. Currys Return11
      3. How are Very for pre-orders ?78
      4. Looking for an iPhone deal22

See more discussions