Groups
    EXPIRED

PC version of a Mac Mini

Hello All

Im wondering anyone know the equivalent of the mac mini but in a PC version. Not looking for uber specs, but just want a multimedia machine, connected to the tv directly and its not like a traditional ps style tower. Essentialy just want to go on the net via the tv and also watch movies,or go through the picture album etc.

I dont have space for a additional pc in the house, so i though something like the mac mini, but obviously cheaper, would be the ideal solution.

any advice?

6 Comments

acer revo r3610

You could build your own one relatively cheaply. Do a search for mini itx htpc and you'll find out all you need to know from that.

I would say a revo too. Not too expensive and do everything you want

Original Poster

4leafed

You could build your own one relatively cheaply. Do a search for mini itx … You could build your own one relatively cheaply. Do a search for mini itx htpc and you'll find out all you need to know from that.

how much we talking about mate?

I literally want it just to browse the web, watch my movies stored on it, watch iplayer/40d etc and do the odd word/excel document, and obviously view pics.

so im looking at price wise cheap as possible. Not looking for anything super powerful but just really do the above.

You definately need to look at the Dell zino then.
    Some good prices on Ebay for new/refurbished ones with warranty.

Original Poster

Thanks for the comments guys.

much appreciated.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. love affairs1226
      2. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!1212
      3. Apples new update812
      4. Shana Tova to all Jewish HUKDers1723

See more discussions