Groups
    EXPIRED

PC Virus

Just had an international call advising me that there is a computer virus attacking laptops & pcs in my area, i didnt play along as it sounded very strange...... has anyone else had a call?

6 Comments

SuperEd

its a scam - numerous posts on here

Just hang up.

No one will ever call you about your PC acting up. They may claim to be from Microsoft etc - they're not.

Ignore it, you can just hire someone to look after your PC with that Nigerian prince money you have coming in.

Damn i never get any of these ! Im bored , off work atm with broken ribs and could do with a little cheering up. Like the time i had a carpet sales guy asking if i wanted carpets and i wound him up asking if there was a way of getting blood... lots of blood and strange smells out of my existing one mwahhahaha. Or the conservatory guy who i booked to come round to my mates house... 3rd floor flat haha :-) Best one is the electricity suppliers... they dont seem to understand i run my house with 4 Nigerian boys, 4 bicycles and a generator in my basement !

Oh i love these guys :-)
    Edited by: "Squelds" 6th Sep 2010

Banned

last time they called me i played along, they hung up when i told them i was running fbsd and not windows

Original Poster

Thanks for all the advice, i will def ignore them now. thought it was strange someone ringing about a virus, cheerio
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?32172
      2. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio1631
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764357
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846230

See more discussions