Groups

Pc Wise, how much would I be looking at getting when selling?

Pc Wise, how much would I be looking at getting when selling? - Perhaps Jan.

Spec:
    Antec 900 Case
    Intel i5 650 @ 3.20GHZ
    4GB GEIL DDR3 1333 Ram Memory (2x2gb)
    Gigabyte GA-P55M-UD2 - P55 Motherboard
    OCZ Stealth X Stream 500W PSU
    XFX GF 8800 GTS 500M 320MB Graphics Card
    500GB SATA HDD
    160GB SATA HDD

Software or O/S would be none.

Could anyone price it up with both Hard disk drives, and without both. (I may decide to keep those)

Cheers

EDIT: ALL PARTS WERE BOUGHT BRAND NEW 3 MONTHS AGO

4 Comments

Banned

with or without the HDD would make a big change as hard drives are cheap as chips.

for the lot i would say about £400 thats only a quick round up.

could be alot less, would you split at all? lol as i need a few parts

Original Poster

HybridTheory

with or without the HDD would make a big change as hard drives are cheap … with or without the HDD would make a big change as hard drives are cheap as chips.for the lot i would say about £400 thats only a quick round up.could be alot less, would you split at all? lol as i need a few parts

Thanks for the reply.

I was hoping for around that.

I'm mulling it over really, If I get a few more price opinions, Ill have a think over xmas, then debate selling.

Regards

Banned

doritos

Thanks for the reply.I was hoping for around that.I'm mulling it over … Thanks for the reply.I was hoping for around that.I'm mulling it over really, If I get a few more price opinions, Ill have a think over xmas, then debate selling.Regards

no problem, let me know if you would split at all as i would happily take the motherboard,Processor and ram :-)

dont think you'll get many takers @ 400, i priced it new wo drives and gfx and was only roughly £400

the 320MB 8800Gts is a very old model now and struggles to sell at £25 sh the drives don't add much with [email protected] £50 now
    sorry to be rough but with xmas etc, the sales round the corner if u need to sell try it start off at £360 or a bit less and listen to offers.
    Edited by: "maddogb" 21st Dec 2010
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764250
      2. Find out how good your GP surgery is78
      3. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1826
      4. How dangerous is Donald trump?31145

See more discussions