Groups
    EXPIRED

PC Workstation+Storage

I've looked and still looking at everything but damn, the net is overwhelming, too many choices, so I figured I'd give it a shot here to see if I can narrow it down abit, any help is greatly appreciated.

Workstation : Specifically for a computer but open storage space is essential. I like to use the most of space so a workstation with an overhead storage capacity is ideal. Problem is I'm really struggling to find anything that fits my needs, I'm very picky. Nearest match is this

euroffice.co.uk/itm…esk

The workstation is for a right hand corner, it doesn't need to be a corner unit as it can run horizontal along a width of 36" max (90cm). A flat top is ideal so i can make use for more storage.

Price wise, I wouldn't want to go over £100, obviously the cheaper the better and I have access to Quidco and other schemes where applicable as well as your typical offline clubcards.

What am I looking for exactly?

-A slimline unity, not something that fits against a wall and sticks out 5 foots taking up tonnes of room.
    -Height! Your basic pc workstation doesn't use much height, so overhanging storage units are ideal, 2+ shelfs over the desk itself works, I consider the one in the pic i showed to have 2 over handing shelves as I could use the very top as one.
    -Colour: Beech or Pine effect or anything in imitation, like the one in pic, nothing oak or dark.
    -Nothing with a solid backing (like the one in the pic), meaning I want to be able to access the wall behind the unit.

Feel free to ask questions if it help you help me. I know it sounds like I've found something ideal but as I said I'm very picky and want to make sure I'm seeing all my options and get the best price.

Many thanks (:

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17876391
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767413
      3. [Xbox] 6 Months Xbox Live For £14.99 (When Purchasing Selected Games At Ama…36
      4. Does anyone have a Sky voucher code that they wont use?45

See more discussions