PC World - 12 Months Buy Now Pay Later - Apple

Found 10th Mar 2013
Just saw PC World are offering 12 months buy now pay later on all Apple products. In store only but you can reserve and collect.
Might not be for all as expensive but might be good for those willing to finance or students waiting for student loan.

pcworld.co.uk/gbu…213
Community Updates
13 Comments
so pay 100% now or 124.9% 12 months later???
Thanks for sharing, i've moved this to misc as its more of a headsup.
Edited by: "bigflump" 10th Mar 2013
dixin123

Beats paying £1700 for a free game tbf.
bigflump

Thanks for sharing, i've moved this to misc as its more of a headsup.

Whack it in Ask... We don't want it.
dixin123

Not from my understanding. I understand that pay 100% within 12 month of make monthly payments after 12 months with 24.9% apr. so u have 12 months to pay off. I might be wrong but that's how I understand.
cw9652

Whack it in Ask... We don't want it.

Agreed.

Mod throw it in the bin... Where it belongs.
Link for phone app users

pcworld.co.uk/gbu…213

Grr why can't people learn and post it separately.
mboora

Agreed. Mod throw it in the bin... Where it belongs.

we also don't want your 100 threads with "solved" at the title
It's not very clear what the deal is, doesn't look like your classic BNPL, more of a interest thing, I am sure they have to put more info there than what they have.
Stormfront have a similar offer where the settlement fee is £29 if you pay the full amount within the time period and not occur credit charges. No doubt PC world will put an appropriate fee in the small print so be careful on this
dataload

we also don't want your 100 threads with "solved" at the title

Well don't read it then.
Just saw ad in the times with the offer. It is but now pay in 12 months with a 10% deposit. After 12 months either repay the 90% with £25 fee or spread cost over 36 months with 24.9%apr
Buy Now, Pay Later options allows you to have the items you want today and start paying for them either 6 or 9 months later (the length of the promotion period will be advertised in store). At the end of the period you can choose to either pay the balance in full, with a settlement fee of just £25, and there will be no interest to pay or spread the cost over 36 months.

Here's an example of how it work:
Lets say Cash Price £500, you pay minimum 10% deposit of £50.00. 6 months after purchase date pay £475 (the outstanding balance, plus £25 settlement fee) or spread the cost over 36 monthly repayments of £19.32. Total amount payable (including deposit) £745.52. 24.9% APR Representative.
Please see in store for the latest Buy Now Pay Later offers
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants