Groups

PC World - 9 months Interest FREE over 9 mths!

Does anyone know if PC World are still offering this?

2 Comments

Was 6 months interest free when i worked there a year ago.

Just be careful when you are taking it, its not as simple as them dividing the price of your purchase by 6 and taking this amount from you every month for 6 months.

They will charge you the equivilent of their 48 month 29% APR package for 6 months, then before the end of the 6 months you will have to pay a final lump sum payment. And if you miss this then your stuck paying it off for another 42 months at 29% APR!

Original Poster

biff;2404987

Was 6 months interest free when i worked there a year ago.Just be careful … Was 6 months interest free when i worked there a year ago.Just be careful when you are taking it, its not as simple as them dividing the price of your purchase by 6 and taking this amount from you every month for 6 months.They will charge you the equivilent of their 48 month 29% APR package for 6 months, then before the end of the 6 months you will have to pay a final lump sum payment. And if you miss this then your stuck paying it off for another 42 months at 29% APR!

its juist that i remember a post on the deal forum saying 9 months interest free and it was 9 months interest free but i can't find the post and i can't find anything on [url]www.pcworld.co.uk[/url] :x
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. USS Indianapolis wreckage to be considered as a war memorial1217
      2. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News45
      3. PlayStation Hacked Again?33
      4. How dangerous is Donald trump?33193

See more discussions