PC World Code/Currys Code PLS >>>> Sorry to be a pain or email me a voucher!!

7 replies
Found 16th Dec 2010
Hi

Can someone please email me a voucher, I am waiting for one to come through on mine and was gonna print it at work today due to not having a printer but its not come thru and really want to get a game for my little lad for christmas :-(

Unless someone has another code and i will get someone to do it at work for me. I have reserved a game and need to collect it today otherwise will prob give to some one else.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE !!

7 Comments

Original Poster

PLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

lindseyanndavis

PLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

pm on the way

They can take a couple of days sometimes to come through,mine have never been instant.

deb8z

They can take a couple of days sometimes to come through,mine have never … They can take a couple of days sometimes to come through,mine have never been instant.

yeh mine was the same a didnt think it would take moe than a few hours but it was nearly a week for one to come through i was starting to think i wasnt getting it at all!

Original Poster

Thanks all got a code !! Yeh well i thought it would come straight away did it yesterday tea time !! arhhh

Big thanks to PINKSHAZ

lindseyanndavis

Thanks all got a code !! Yeh well i thought it would come straight away … Thanks all got a code !! Yeh well i thought it would come straight away did it yesterday tea time !! arhhhBig thanks to PINKSHAZ

your welcome i hope it comes through in time for you x

Original Poster

Thanks got £5.00, thought i could print it straight away if i had a printer at work but cant...so still have to wait for the email....nightmare !! arhhhh !!!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Why was the deal I just posted removed?78
    2. Foo fighters presale code.109
    3. Advice on a cheaper hand held vacuum please.33
    4. Lost snipping tool on windows 10 laptop48

See more discussions