Pc world laptop

there was an advert on tv for a laptop with windows 7 for £399 apparently saving £200 could anyone in the know have a look and tell me if its a good deal. Its on he main website pcworld.co.uk

Its also free with mobile broadband @ £35 per month, which personally i won't be going for.

7 Comments

Only Advent I can find at that price is this .

pcworld.co.uk/mar…id=

And for £399 you can get a lot better and more for your money. I would hold of till after xmas if you can cos the sales will probably produce some cracking deals. Advent is DSG Tradings own brand and I would not touch them............My own opinion............and the online help is lacking.

Try Acer, Dell or HP/Compaq for your money or even Toshiba.

renagade27

Banned

the one on tv is a HP G61-110sa 15.6" widescreen laptop pcworld.co.uk/mar…598
Im a complete numpty when it comes to computers but it looks ok for the price.
seems to be a genuine price reduction, its selling at pixmania £599 and ebay for £499
google.co.uk/pro…g=p

Original Poster

renagade27;7323663

Only Advent I can find at that price is this … Only Advent I can find at that price is this .http://www.pcworld.co.uk/martprd/store/pcw_page.jsp?BV_SessionID=@@@@0965506740.1261686331@@@@&BV_EngineID=ccddadejejlfkficflgceggdhhmdfnm.0&page=Product&fm=null&sm=null&tm=null&sku=437600&category_oid=#productInformationSectionAnd for £399 you can get a lot better and more for your money. I would hold of till after xmas if you can cos the sales will probably produce some cracking deals. Advent is DSG Tradings own brand and I would not touch them............My own opinion............and the online help is lacking.Try Acer, Dell or HP/Compaq for your money or even Toshiba.renagade27

Hi thanks for your help it wasn't an advent laptop it was an ADVERT on tv i saw...lol.. The laptop was hp.

bambi-is-dead;7323680

the one on tv is a HP G61-110sa 15.6" widescreen laptop … the one on tv is a HP G61-110sa 15.6" widescreen laptop http://www.pcworld.co.uk/martprd/product/656598Im a complete numpty when it comes to computers but it looks ok for the price.seems to be a genuine price reduction, its selling at pixmania £599 and ebay for £499http://www.google.co.uk/products?q=HP+G61-110sa&oe=utf-8&scoring=p

yes it was a hp one...lol.. he must of got advent for advert..lol..

Original Poster

??????

Banned

whats happining with them chickens.....you gonna pluckj em and send em courier or can i collect and wring their necks myself?

>there was an advert on tv for a laptop with windows 7 for £399 apparently saving £200

I doubt that laptop ever sold for £599, certainly not with Windows 7 on it.

Take PC Worlds claims of "money off" with a pinch of salt.

I just seems a decent deal for the money, no great bargain.

Original Poster

yes thats the one i saw :0 thanks.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. *Heads Up* Free Wrestling on Sunday 10pm YouTube, Facebook and WWE.com. Sum…11
    2. How dangerous is Donald trump?27127
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764186
    4. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?77

See more discussions