Groups

PC-WORLD miss product infomation

ok so i just brought a pcworld.co.uk/mar…jsp?BV_SessionID=@@@@1735396121.1207729163@@@@&BV_EngineID=cceladedkgjdldjcflgceggdhhmdgml.0&page=Product&fm=null&sm=null&tm=null&sku=856729&category_oid=-28487#productInformationSection

it says in the description HDMI port... yet when it came no HDMI port... what should i do??? i brought this laptop for the HDMI port ive go to be able to complain cant i?

HEWLETT PACKARD V6630EM
    PC world ref: 856729

13 Comments

If the product info is incorrect you will be entitled to a full refund I would of thought, why don't you give them a quick call ..... good luck

Original Poster

just checking if i am right as the quees is normally like 15-20mins in the morning

yup take it back for a refund as not as described

yip.

full refund as you were sold an item under false advertising.

Original Poster

think i will take it back and get refund... could i take it into a store? considering i brought it online???

yeah take it back with a print out of the product info, same thing happened to me instore was sold a laptop supposedly had bluetooth and it didnt. felt sorry for the salesman he got the mother of a telling off!! after it was refunded!

Banned

jackt010;1860135

think i will take it back and get refund... could i take it into a store? … think i will take it back and get refund... could i take it into a store? considering i brought it online???

unfortunately they wont accept back instore if you ordered on line

addywin;1860257

unfortunately they wont accept back instore if you ordered on line

They did when i worked there!

Original Poster

well i just went into them complained loads and loads gotta refund ;-) not only that i got a £50 voucher..... i then walked to the back of the store and brought a new (not refurm) identical model with HDMI for same price and got a printer + USB stick + carrycase with the £50 voucher. RESULT

Nice one :thumbsup:

jackt010;1861862

well i just went into them complained loads and loads gotta refund ;-) … well i just went into them complained loads and loads gotta refund ;-) not only that i got a £50 voucher..... i then walked to the back of the store and brought a new (not refurm) identical model with HDMI for same price and got a printer + USB stick + carrycase with the £50 voucher. RESULT

its not really a result unless you ran out shouting...

"haha, get it right F*cking up you" whilst brandishing your middle finger in a mild aggressive fashion.

so, this begs the question. did you?

Original Poster

hmmmm told them how shi*ty there store is and the customer service is ****

I think title should be product misinformation :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846238
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?32183
      3. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?2437
      4. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio1732

See more discussions