PC World price match plus

5 replies
Found 19th Nov 2009
pcworld.co.uk/mar…ise
I went to the PC world website to see which website to see which online sites that they now price match with and they seemed to have changed it since I last checked.

Single unit purchase only. The competitor must be a retail store within 30 miles and have stock ready for delivery.

So I guess from this that they no longer match websites. ??
Not sure how long since this change but know it must have been very recently. Anyone got any more information?

5 Comments

Sloth/Mod

They changed it about a year ago. It's been within local radius for a long while now.

Original Poster

That's not true. They used to say exactly which shops and websites that they price match with eg Argos, Game, HMV etc and it was much, much more recently than a year ago.

Sloth/Mod

Andrewolu;6936069

That's not true. They used to say exactly which shops and websites that … That's not true. They used to say exactly which shops and websites that they price match with eg Argos, Game, HMV etc and it was much, much more recently than a year ago.

It is...........here's a thread discussing it just over 11 months ago hotukdeals.com/ite…tch

Original Poster

Syzable;6936092

It is...........here's a thread discussing it just over 11 months ago … It is...........here's a thread discussing it just over 11 months ago http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/298962/currys-pc-world-price-match

What happened is that they stopped price matching with online ONLY retailers. People like amazon.co.uk and play.com who don't have the same overheads. That was a year or so ago. They continued to match places like HMV, Argos, GAME etc who have both online and offline high street shops.

Last time I tried to get them to price match a morrisons that wasnt on the list but was right next door to them. They said no. But now I could get them to price match. Stupid pc world.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Any Xbox One news today?2356173
    2. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland2660
    3. Sweet Sunday Codes11
    4. Any PS4 News Here29313892

See more discussions