pc world price match policy changed again !! load a crap this time

Banned
We check our prices against major retailers and websites every day so you can buy with confidence.

If you find a lower price for the same product and offer, we'll reduce our price by 110% of the difference even up to 7 days after purchase!

This applies to prices offered by retailers within 30 miles of your local PC World store.

The product must be identical, in stock and available for immediate home delivery in one of the retailers detailed below - single unit purchases only.

This price promise applies to:
Argos, Comet, Jessops, Tesco, John Lewis, Asda, B&Q, Game Gamestation, Halfords, HMV, Maplin, Staples, Toys R Us, Zavvi, Woolworths.

12 Comments

Already posted.

they not pricematch against online retailers now? Since when

Do you mean it is a load of CARP? :whistling:

Halfords

Right out in the forefront of IT supply :lol: :roll:

B&Q?..

Well do you blame them those good prices (after price match) was cutting a little deeply into their profits. I blame the recession and PC World.

Jackie Chan;3373458

B&Q?..

Remember that laptop I got beside the ladders........:whistling:

electriclinux;3373473

Remember that laptop I got beside the ladders........:whistling:

Oh that one, cheap init?

Yeah it is called beechwood (not well known I don't think) and I can't get anything but windows onto it (punny humour)

Jackie Chan;3373458

B&Q?..

It could be for PC furniture - desks, chairs, lights etc and TV stands etc.

social lurker;3373640

It could be for PC furniture - desks, chairs, lights etc and TV stands … It could be for PC furniture - desks, chairs, lights etc and TV stands etc.

hey, don't spoil our bash and it's not so great price promise PC World rant with your silly logic and understanding.....:viking:

crd67;3373408

Do you mean it is a load of CARP? :whistling:

**** is a swear word now?

Edit: What on earth.. It's a guys name, Thomas Crapper, 'to take a ****' meaning go and use the toilet. What next bum and poo getting filtered?

Lol some of those stores price matched a pretty funny but having Game, GameStation and Zavvi on there will cost them. Good :-)

Actually thinking about it "must be available for immediate home delivery" and that works with a game store how?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. RIP DOCTOR WHO711
    2. Are these two things distinctly different to you?1313
    3. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1431
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764389

See more discussions