PC World Vouchers

Has anyone else had problems getting their £5 voucher emailed to them. It's been over a week and I also took the option to have them resent and still nothing. This has been the case on 2 Yahoo mail accounts (mine and my partners)
Thanks

9 Comments

Banned

1 per household

probably rumbled you

Original Poster

Seems like people have been making a lot more applications than 2 and getting them. But maybe you are right. Can't remember what info you had to give.

NT14

Seems like people have been making a lot more applications than 2 and … Seems like people have been making a lot more applications than 2 and getting them. But maybe you are right. Can't remember what info you had to give.

Just recieved the ones I registered for. Registered Monday evening and arrived an hour ago.

Earlier on you just downloaded them from the web site when you won no emailing at all they must have changed things because of the abuse of multiple entries if they are now being emailed

Original Poster

OK - thanks for the feedback

NT14

OK - thanks for the feedback

Did you use the same adress? If so they may not send them due to the terms and conditions.

can you combine this and use two at the same time? I have a few here, going spare?

Disco

can you combine this and use two at the same time? I have a few here, … can you combine this and use two at the same time? I have a few here, going spare?

Do you mean use two off the vouchers? If so no. Its one per transaction. Saying that if you go in on a Satuday and get a part timer you may get away with it. I doubt you will get away with it though.

it took over a week for both of mine to come and yes you can do it under the same address, just use a different email address
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2640
    2. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…44
    3. Weekly game codes giveaway 183722
    4. How much would you pay for this chair?1214

See more discussions