PC world, what a joke

Makes me laugh, i can get the same power supply bout £15.00 cheaper delivered on-line, to speed things up was willing to travel the 15miles to nearest pcw but no,
guess what? they don't price match ANY OTHER computer retailer EHHHH????
Guess i'll have to wait for the post man..

11 Comments

http://www.onzuka.com/Photos/The%20Rock%20close%20up%20with%20people%27s%20eyebrow.jpg

i saw a nic cable 5meters once, priced at £40 lol

Let's go after 'em
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b141/noallegiance666/alig.jpg

Will never use this bunch of cowboys again, terrible shop!

Shops can't price match internet sites cos they've got more overheads, you pay for convenience these days.

Met-Cast;5883953

Let's go after 'em

ok go on then you first, click beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep

Original Poster

StudentJo;5883991

Shops can't price match internet sites cos they've got more overheads, … Shops can't price match internet sites cos they've got more overheads, you pay for convenience these days.

wasn't really about that as i can buy it from a computer retailer on a high street who has an on-line shop as well but not one of the ones listed in the so called price promise who are all general grocers etc,

maddogb;5884180

wasn't really about that as i can buy it from a computer retailer on a … wasn't really about that as i can buy it from a computer retailer on a high street who has an on-line shop as well but not one of the ones listed in the so called price promise who are all general grocers etc,

Oh I get it!! What a price promise! Do they price match shoe shops?

Banned

maddogb;5884180

wasn't really about that as i can buy it from a computer retailer on a … wasn't really about that as i can buy it from a computer retailer on a high street who has an on-line shop as well but not one of the ones listed in the so called price promise who are all general grocers etc,

then buy it from the high st retailer :?

StudentJo;5886430

Oh I get it!! What a price promise! Do they price match shoe shops?

Argos, Comet, Jessops, Tesco, John Lewis, Asda, B&Q, Game Gamestation, Halfords, HMV, Maplin, Staples, Toys R Us.

It's a shame, i wanted PC World to price match B&Q for two short planks, but they said the staff weren't for sale :w00t:

peodude;5886658

Argos, Comet, Jessops, Tesco, John Lewis, Asda, B&Q, Game Gamestation, … Argos, Comet, Jessops, Tesco, John Lewis, Asda, B&Q, Game Gamestation, Halfords, HMV, Maplin, Staples, Toys R Us.It's a shame, i wanted PC World to price match B&Q for two short planks, but they said the staff weren't for sale :w00t:

+ 1 Hehe

Halfords & tools also comes to mind... :giggle:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread415214081
    2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523409
    3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17366130
    4. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4661374

See more discussions