PC Worlds return policy

Anyone know what PC Worlds return policy is on opened goods.

I bought a component lead, opened it only to find that the two pieces of equipment I was trying to connect only have component "IN" sockets - DOH! :oops: :oops:

I have put back in the packaging as best I can but it is obvious that it's been taken out.

Don't want to embarrass myself (anymore than I already have) if they wont accept a return. ;-)

5 Comments

rocky1man

Anyone know what PC Worlds return policy is on opened goods.I bought a … Anyone know what PC Worlds return policy is on opened goods.I bought a component lead, opened it only to find that the two pieces of equipment I was trying to connect only have component "IN" sockets - DOH! :oops: :oops: I have put back in the packaging as best I can but it is obvious that it's been taken out.Don't want to embarrass myself (anymore than I already have) if they wont accept a return. ;-)

It will be on the back of the receipt.

Original Poster

dinosteveus

It will be on the back of the receipt.

Phew! - no it's not dino, just ads for partmaster. Thought my face was going to be even redder there - lol

rocky1man

Phew! - no it's not dino, just ads for partmaster. Thought my face was … Phew! - no it's not dino, just ads for partmaster. Thought my face was going to be even redder there - lol

Oooops, now I have a red face :oops: Soz, I thought it was.
I take it you have only just bought it from a shop? If so, just take it back because it's faulty. You shouldn't have any probs.

Original Poster

Actually just been reading their website dino & it is supposed to be on back of receipt.

dinosteveus

I take it you have only just bought it from a shop? If so, just take it … I take it you have only just bought it from a shop? If so, just take it back because it's faulty. You shouldn't have any probs.

Yeah - only bought on Monday, now why didnt I think of that :oops: maybe I'm just toooo honest:whistling: Yeah right! the faulty goods will be going back first thing tomorrow :giggle:

rocky1man

Actually just been reading their website dino & it is supposed to be on … Actually just been reading their website dino & it is supposed to be on back of receipt.Yeah - only bought on Monday, now why didnt I think of that :oops: maybe I'm just toooo honest:whistling: Yeah right! the faulty goods will be going back first thing tomorrow :giggle:

Nice one and good luck, not that you will need any of course.:p
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Jury service1114
    2. Tooth extraction1013
    3. Should I buy brand new wd drive without warranty on ebay811
    4. Three connection67

See more discussions