Groups

PC/Internet Help

Hi, i recently rebooted my pc due to it being filled with viruses. I have now been installing all the software back on to it, but i currently have skys wireless internet. My computer wasnt wireless enable thats why i used a wireless netgear adapter but when I went to reinstall it, I found I had lost the installation cd. Any ideas on what I can do?

7 Comments

down load it, pmsl

just goto netgear.com and dl the drivers and software

you know whats so funny about this, he needs the drivers for the internet and we tell him to download them, fpmsl

If you have an ethernet cable, take your computer to the router and then download the driver!

wickedteen;6809941

you know whats so funny about this, he needs the drivers for the internet … you know whats so funny about this, he needs the drivers for the internet and we tell him to download them, fpmsl

kb.netgear.com/app…l/1
    he must have internet access to post the question!

Windows should automaticaly find a driver for the device when you plug it in

Original Poster

lol thanks guys, is it possible for me to download the driver onto usb memory stick on another computer and then using the usb download it onto mine?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would917
      2. What would be HELL to you?2944
      3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7171351
      4. word association Game73944520

See more discussions