PC/laptop advice

Found 21st Nov 2017
Hi,

There always seems some really knowledgeable people on here whenever computer deals come up. With Black Friday approaching, I’m just wondering if anyone could recommend the best all round tower pc (don’t need monitor etc) or laptop for around £500 as my laptop has just broke.
Best I’d found was the Lenovo Ideacentre 510-15IKL (lenovo pc). It was £549 last week and I was holding out in case it went cheaper on Black Friday - it’s now £649! Having seen what I could get for £549, I don’t really want to settle for lower specs than that. I like the idea of the ssd to boot from etc with the large storage hard drive too.

Any advice anyone could share would be much appreciated

Thanks

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
2 Comments

This is the current best laptop I've found. I have a similar budget of £500 for a laptop. This laptop is best I've seen so far. I'm just risking and waiting for Friday. Tryna find a slightly better one for about £500.

laptopsdirect.co.uk/hp-…asp

Original Poster

Thanks very much for the reply. I can get this Lenovo desktop link for £760.94. More than I had planned to pay but seems a really good deal to me. What do you think?
Post a comment
@
    Text