Groups

PCN!!!! GRH!!!

Hello

My area is a residential area, yesterday (SUNDAY) I forgot to move my car on the drive..9AM in the morning went to the car got a PCN :(!!!

On any grounds can I appeal it? My car wasnt causing any congestion on the roads etc etc, I live on the road, really hacked off!! GRH!!
    Thanks people!

8 Comments

You cant appeal against being forgetful

It should tell you the reason on the PCN ticket?

Original Poster

Yeah but Im hackked off because I didnt move my car on my road I live on....surely if im not caushing any congiestion they shouldnt just chuck a stamp on?

qazim;6695733

Yeah but Im hackked off because I didnt move my car on my road I live … Yeah but Im hackked off because I didnt move my car on my road I live on....surely if im not caushing any congiestion they shouldnt just chuck a stamp on?

I dunno, you havent told us the reason why the PCN was issued to you. What does it say on the ticket?

Best place to go for advice is ]Pepipoo
    You will need to start a thread with a scan of the PCN.

Hopefully someone will either find a flaw in it, or ask you about road signs.
    Helped me with my bus lane pcn!

kewldeals;6695809

Best place to go for advice is ]PepipooYou will need to start a thread … Best place to go for advice is ]PepipooYou will need to start a thread with a scan of the PCN.Hopefully someone will either find a flaw in it, or ask you about road signs.Helped me with my bus lane pcn!

Excellent advice, definitely one of the best approaches to take.

John

So what was the reason? You on yellow lines?

http://www.browneyedboy.com/website/userImages/traffic_warden_1_copy1.jpg
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17866384
      2. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***1630
      3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would28104
      4. It is a Yorkshire pudding wrap.1116

See more discussions