PCP deals query help please..

Found 19th Mar
Hi all, I am looking to buy a Skoda Karoq on PCP. Registered on car wow but I am getting discounts only up to 2 % or 3% from the dealers near my home in London. Is there any better way to grab more discount. I am new to PCP. Any help will be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Community Updates
AskCar Leasing
6 Comments
assuming you have looked at lease deals? they would generally give you an option to buy the car at the end of the lease

ive leased three times now and not found PCP to get close on all three occassions
Leasing will probably work out cheaper for this car, but if that's not for you have you considered the SEAT Ateca? It's pretty much the same car underneath, and discounts should be more readily available.
Have you considered scrappage? Many manufactures are offering good trade in for old diesels. I got nearly £5k off a focus titanium plus 2k dealer discount and 0% pcp deal. Leases wouldn’t get anywhere near this and it was cheaper with the discount than buying a 1-2 year old version the same car with less extras.
jase.254 m ago

assuming you have looked at lease deals? they would generally give you an …assuming you have looked at lease deals? they would generally give you an option to buy the car at the end of the lease ive leased three times now and not found PCP to get close on all three occassions

Thanks Jase.2. I never knew thatat the end of lease they willoffer the option tobuy. How do they calculate the cost at the end of lease?
Guzzle48 m ago

Leasing will probably work out cheaper for this car, but if that's not for …Leasing will probably work out cheaper for this car, but if that's not for you have you considered the SEAT Ateca? It's pretty much the same car underneath, and discounts should be more readily available.

Ateca is certainly my next choice. But reviews are a bit better for karoq.
Thanks cmdr_elito
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants