Groups

PDA not accepting SD card + where to i instal programs?

Anyone know why a mmc card works but a sd card dont on my windows 6.1 pda? its a spv m600 aka htc prophet

Also if i cant get that working can someone please tell me where i add new programs to the phone? tried putting it into the program folder and NOTHING

Pulling my hair out here

4 Comments

Is it bigger than 2gb ?

Original Poster

tonyg1962;6821270

Is it bigger than 2gb ?

Nope i have a few all are small 1 is 256mb. guy i bought pda off upgraded it to 6.1 dunno if that would of made a difference?

Is there some kind of driver im missing do you reckon? mmc work ok though :?

J4GG4;6823588

Nope i have a few all are small 1 is 256mb. guy i bought pda off upgraded … Nope i have a few all are small 1 is 256mb. guy i bought pda off upgraded it to 6.1 dunno if that would of made a difference?Is there some kind of driver im missing do you reckon? mmc work ok though :?

you can/should use activesync to install programs, and yes it may be the upgrade thats maffed up the sd access, try a diff rom

Original Poster

maddogb;6826461

you can/should use activesync to install programs, and yes it may be the … you can/should use activesync to install programs, and yes it may be the upgrade thats maffed up the sd access, try a diff rom

Ok cheers
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. love affairs1649
      2. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1525
      3. Important info for Ryanair customers1825
      4. word association Game73944491

See more discussions