Groups
    EXPIRED

PDA phone

any one have any ideas on which is the best kind to get, I've no idea about these so any help would be appreciated, husband mentioned Blackberry but looking to spend as little as poss, under £150,

Might be impossibe. thanks
    xx fizzie xx

5 Comments

need to get a contract with it, as it's a phone, so will cost more than £150 over the year. One with GPS would be handy (for satnav), and definitely don't buy without Windows Mobile 6.

Original Poster

can you get pay as you go deals, for hubby to store all his football info on such as pages of names and numbers, he's started using the Palm Zire 31 i got last year to store bits on but still has to use his phone seperate (old nokia 6310i) just wanted something that is combined for ease of use.
    thanks dudedude for your info xxx

not really, and if you need internet (whcih I thought you would, otherwise, get a non-phone PDA), it's expensive on PAYG.

Have a look at ebay, for phones without contracts.

Original Poster

any idea on what kind to look for, sorry I'm blonde

This hp device is a new smart phone runing windows mobile 6. It doesnt have a touch screen but it does everything else.

]http//ww…107
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64578
      2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains1211
      3. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…55
      4. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon44

See more discussions