Groups
    EXPIRED

PDA with built in Sat Nav

Am looking for a PDA with built in sat nat so i can use it for my pedal cycle and put on maps etc as well as some sort of sat nav program for pedal cycles.

It must have built in sat nav and be sub £50

Any ideas?

3 Comments

i have a mitac mio 168 digi walker running tomtom its very good as i can take it out of the car and use for pedestrian areas
    pretty sure i read somewhere that u can get a cycle clip for it but it won't like any rain.
    You might be able to pick a s/h one of those up at about the price you want to pay, check ebay,,as for new uuummm, you'll be lucky at that money

am also looking for something similar. But one that can be used for mountains eg. ordanance maps. Did not know that you could get PDA in with it all, sounds a good idea

Original Poster

Cheers.. sounds good. Dont really want tomtom on it want some sort of package which like the previous poster, which runs OS maps... just so i can plan routes along tracks as well. Tomtom is great for vehicles but not for pedal cycles. Will try the mio 168 with something like memorymap on it. Am i right in thinking the mio range is the same as the medion range?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927367
      2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2344
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047133
      4. Spotify Family Premium share718

See more discussions