PDF download trouble.

Found 14th Sep 2017
Bought a pdf magazine from a website and i`m only able to view it in my pc browser. The website says i can download their program, but that still means i`ll only be able to view it on devices i own. Is there a program that will allow me to download the pdfs from the browser so i can put them on a usb or sd card and view them on anything I like? TIA

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
4 Comments

Not sure it'll work but whilst viewing in browser select print and then save from the print menu

HTH
Edited by: "philphil61" 14th Sep 2017

Original Poster

philphil6129 m ago

Not sure it'll work but whilst viewing in browser select print and then …Not sure it'll work but whilst viewing in browser select print and then save from the print menuHTH

Thanks, but all that allows me to do is either download it in bad quality or one page at a time.

Of course you went be able to get a copy of copyrighted material. Would you expect to be able to download shows from Netflix and put in a USB too?

Think about it.

Original Poster

chocci8 h, 44 m ago

Of course you went be able to get a copy of copyrighted material. Would …Of course you went be able to get a copy of copyrighted material. Would you expect to be able to download shows from Netflix and put in a USB too?Think about it.

No but i do expect to be able to read it on more than one divice without messing around as much, doesnt matter ive worked it out now. Cheers for your help.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions