Found 20th Nov 2017
Can someone please tell me what this is exactly? Spotted it over on Amazon.Fr

I don't speak French

amazon.fr/Lig…ort

Community Updates
Ask
10 Comments
I think it clips to the dock and lights up using usb power
“the illuminated dock protects and enhances your Dock Switch. Includes 2 acrylic panels on the sides: Zelda BOTW and Super Mario Odyssey Several colors and settings possible to create ambilight ambience. USB powered via the docking station.”
English description here on the US website
Edited by: "Mechtup" 21st Nov 2017
Thanks guys. Anyone interested, bit gimmicky I guess, but looks nice?
noahsdad1 m ago

Thanks guys. Anyone interested, bit gimmicky I guess, but looks nice?

I think it looks pretty awesome. I’d get it personally. Maybe after Christmas
FFS I was just trying to work out price with delivery etc and was seeing if I could get free delivery for spending over a certain amount and have ordered 2. I can't work out how to cancel, nightmare using Amazon.fr if you don't speak French. Is there a way to do this in English?
noahsdad8 m ago

FFS I was just trying to work out price with delivery etc and was seeing …FFS I was just trying to work out price with delivery etc and was seeing if I could get free delivery for spending over a certain amount and have ordered 2. I can't work out how to cancel, nightmare using Amazon.fr if you don't speak French. Is there a way to do this in English?

If using Chrome on a desktop or mobile it should either auto-translate or give you the option to translate from French to English (Right click > translate to English on desktop. A popup should appear asking if you wish to translate on mobile browser)
Edited by: "RossD89" 21st Nov 2017
Panic over, turns out I had added it to my Saved list. Is about £22 to get one (inc delivery).
Little off topic but on the subject of the Dock, came across this video on GameSpot...

Checking Out The OJO Projector Nintendo Switch Dock Prototype

The Odessy LED light up dock shield was on Amazon this week for £19.99 advance order, not in stock sort of thing. Seems to have disappeared now, but I suspect they will be getting it in soon.

Think it will be like the Mario themed Hori thumb grips, low volume of production/availibility, and hard to get in UK, and never discounted. Does look cool, so maybe worth the 20 quid.
Edited by: "noahsdad" 9th Jan
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants