Groups
    EXPIRED

Peaches Geldof sacked by ultimo-that was quick!

They are immediately taking down all those debenhams window displays and her contract cancelled after the latest revelations about her amy winehouse type lifestyle.

Another complete waster!

27 Comments

Banned

sure its really gonna hurt her bank balance

whats her lifestyle then? I dont read the tabloids so am bit out of the loop here

id tap that

serves her right,no sympathy whatsoever

just say no kids

Banned

jellybaby22;8237164

shes an eejit

Reported for name calling! :w00t:

I don't believe she has the sense she was born with........ and she's drugged off her 'ed and spending the proceeds from Live Aid (allegedly.)

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/telegraph/multimedia/archive/01374/bob_1374139c.jpg

Original Poster

roryk83;8237187

whats her lifestyle then? I dont read the tabloids so am bit out of the … whats her lifestyle then? I dont read the tabloids so am bit out of the loop here

heroin abuse/naked photos posted on internet,etc etc

jellybaby22;8237198

you live in dundee......im not surprised:p

:-D only for another 2 years haha

Banned

micoo;8237190

id tap that

id hammer it;-)

casparwhite;8237210

id hammer it;-)

id ram it :lol:

transit;8237201

Poor Boab - what a life he's had!

Banned

micoo;8237227

id ram it :lol:

twos up:w00t:

Original Poster

I happened to erm,cough,stumble across the pics and it has to be said,that she does actually wear her sponsors product:whistling:

but what is that bandage/patch thing on her thigh??

Banned

barky;8237321

I happened to erm,cough,stumble across the pics and it has to be … I happened to erm,cough,stumble across the pics and it has to be said,that she does actually wear her sponsors product:whistling:but what is that bandage/patch thing on her thigh??

She looks awful in the pro shots and these amateur ones.

barky;8237321

I happened to erm,cough,stumble across the pics and it has to be … I happened to erm,cough,stumble across the pics and it has to be said,that she does actually wear her sponsors product:whistling:but what is that bandage/patch thing on her thigh??

something druggie related apparently....she looks ill....will probably go the same way as her mother sadly if she carries on like this

Fair play to Ultimo though they should have known what they were getting when they signed her.

tallpete33;8237358

Fair play to Ultimo though they should have known what they were getting … Fair play to Ultimo though they should have known what they were getting when they signed her.

They need someone else to fill the post :whistling:

she is rank, cant believe anyone would wana tap that

roryk83;8237660

she is rank, cant believe anyone would wana tap that

Yeah but its because shes famous, i stuck the lips on an old cast member of coronation street once...just because she was in it :oops:

Shouldn't it be

Peaches Geldof sacked by ultimo-that was quick! ]LIKE LIKE LIKE

It wont do her "career" much harm, someone else will come along and sign her up for another well paid non job, for some reason she sells newspaper and magazine space and another controversy only adds to her celeb status.

Banned

transit;8237821

Yeah but its because shes famous, i stuck the lips on an old cast member … Yeah but its because shes famous, i stuck the lips on an old cast member of coronation street once...just because she was in it :oops:

Wow. Ena Sharples must have been hard up!

Banned

wheres the pics then

She's still on the Ultimo website :?

Mijooly;8239295

She's still on the Ultimo website :?

better go and er...check

guv;8238146

Wow. Ena Sharples must have been hard up!

Who??????? :?

Adam2050;8237853

Shouldn't it be Peaches Geldof sacked by ultimo-that was quick! ]LIKE … Shouldn't it be Peaches Geldof sacked by ultimo-that was quick! ]LIKE LIKE LIKE

youtube.com/wat…iPA

at the end of the day/may, she's sacked
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64578
      2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains1211
      3. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…55
      4. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon44

See more discussions