Expired

peaky blinders

Found 6th Jun 2016
I have been watching tv series peaky blinders on catchup , having not seen it before. I am up to season 3 episode 4. It ended with Tommy in a bad way on the stairs and he said, " this is for you dad, its because of you"
I didnt understand what that meant, they had a letter saying dad was dead from new york, they never had any time for him, so i didnt get the reference to why he said what he did.. If you can explain it i would be grateful. Please dont tell me anything from episode 5 as i havent seen it yet.
Thanks.
Community Updates
Ask
9 Comments
I don't think that is at all what he says to be honest. Isn't it "except for you, dad.... I can see you"
As above. Shelby said something about his vision going dark, not being able to see anything but his dad
Watch the next episode they have a pretty big piece about his father
Rewatch it with subtitles..
He said " i cant see a ******* thing. Except for you dad. I can see you"

Amazing what you can do with iplayer with subtitles on
Edited by moderator: "sweary" 6th Jun 2016
Has episode 6 aired yet as its on the torrent sites?

Has episode 6 aired yet as its on the torrent sites?

Not the decent ones. If you're looking at a public tracker then it will likely be fake
Thanks for all your replies. I watched episode 5 tonight, it wasnt up to much i thought. What Tommy said on the stairs does seem like i misheard it. What you said makes sense.

Not the decent ones. If you're looking at a public tracker then it will … Not the decent ones. If you're looking at a public tracker then it will likely be fake

Just checked it and it's definitely episode 6

Starts with the opening of the grace shelby institute then tommy talking with the priest

Has a netflix logo at the beginning oO
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants