Groups

Peasants of HUKD, sign up here for your free money!

Since I'm going to win the Euromillions jackpot on Friday, I thought I'd plan how to distribute some of the money. Of course, people of HUKD, that includes you!

Only those of you I like though.

So, tell me how much money you'd like (and don't be greedy, or else!) and why you should get it.

88 Comments

A million, cos I'm worth it

Original Poster

Marina;7808972

A million, cos I'm worth it

This is an IT thread.

Banned

are you JFK/ Vibe uno in disguise ?

£25,000 for an extension on my house :thumbsup:

Why should yu give it to me?... I'll invite you for dinner and stick a 48ft high picture of you on the side of it....then take it down when u leave!

angelfairee;7809003

This is an IT thread.

Charlie, here's the IT thread you were looking for

100k please! enough for my car and a little house so i can move out the rents haha

Original Poster

dog_cop;7809004

It's about time we had a female version.

Banned

I'd like £15 so i can get a cab home this time. walking sucks with a hangover.

dog_cop;7809004

No that would read so I won the euromillions big competition give away from the runners of da misx . Or I'm a CEO so cash not needed I drive 66k BMW

I would require my dear lady enough for a house deposit in the region of say 30k

dog_cop;7809004

+1 :thumbsup:

Banned

angelfairee;7809033

It's about time we had a female version.

thought she dont come here no more :w00t:

dog_cop;7809063

whos that?

Banned

Adam2050;7809051

No that would read so I won the euromillions big competition give away … No that would read so I won the euromillions big competition give away from the runners of da misx . Or I'm a CEO so cash not needed I drive 66k BMWI would require my dear lady enough for a house deposit in the region of say 30k

as usual your correct :-D

Banned

donna-lou;7809076

whos that?

http://ri.rediffiland.com/homepimages/home2/183/956a2109387055c2d2b7ffae252e05f1/homep/images/1227624023

dog_cop;7809098

spoilt sport! :x

I'll be you're filthy gimp for £100k.

Original Poster

gal2792t;7809015

£25,000 for an extension on my house :thumbsup:Why should yu give it to … £25,000 for an extension on my house :thumbsup:Why should yu give it to me?... I'll invite you for dinner and stick a 48ft high picture of you on the side of it....then take it down when u leave!.

gal2792t;7809054

+1 :thumbsup:

DENIED.

donna-lou;7809026

100k please! enough for my car and a little house so i can move out the … 100k please! enough for my car and a little house so i can move out the rents haha

jellybaby22;7809040

can i have £ 300 for a new cooker.......might make it easier for the OH … can i have £ 300 for a new cooker.......might make it easier for the OH to cook me a decent meal..and NOT burn it....

APPROVED.

dog_cop;7809063

What?

enough money to tile my kitchen floor - because today i slipped over on the rubbish plastic lino stuff i have at the moment and smash my knee which is now twice the size of the other knee. and what was worse was i had to bum shuffle to the sitting room where my phone was to get help.

£1000 for a new computer (Mine sucks)

£2 to buy the next euromillions winning ticket - pretty please

i'll take half other wise i'll spill the beans and tell the lottery man you've been cheating:p
    [COLOR="Red"]JFK a peasant :?:[/COLOR]

is the estimated jackpot 113 mil?

if so i will need 100 million for various reasons i cant get into, lets just say it will be money well spent

Change of tactics

Can I have £1 to buy a Greggs pastry please ?

£4500 to cover the cost of a car and insurance

Original Poster

JACKIT99;7809245

i'll take half other wise i'll spill the beans and tell the lottery man … i'll take half other wise i'll spill the beans and tell the lottery man you've been cheating:p[COLOR="Red"]JFK a peasant :?:[/COLOR]

DENIED for blackmail.

micoo;7809257

is the estimated jackpot 113 mil?if so i will need 100 million for … is the estimated jackpot 113 mil?if so i will need 100 million for various reasons i cant get into, lets just say it will be money well spent

DENIED. All you'll get is a slap.

Marina;7809260

Change of tactics :)Can I have £1 to buy a Greggs pastry please ?

APPROVED. Just saved me a lot of money. You could have had your first claim

angelfairee;7809284

APPROVED. Just saved me a lot of money. You could have had your first … APPROVED. Just saved me a lot of money. You could have had your first claim

:w00t:

Change of tactics again

Can I have £1 million please, cos I'm so worth it.? :-D

£500k for me please.

Enough to pay of my debts, treat myself and just enough left over to buy you a thank you card

angelfairee;7809284

DENIED. All you'll get is a slap.

you can slap me all u want for the 100 mil :p, if i win it, i will by u a 5 mil pound ring for the ***** and giggles (you have to find the ring though :p)

Just £120k please to buy my house out right, you can come stop anytime

4k for my breast augmentation.

Original Poster

corriessvk;7809160

enough money to tile my kitchen floor - because today i slipped over on … enough money to tile my kitchen floor - because today i slipped over on the rubbish plastic lino stuff i have at the moment and smash my knee which is now twice the size of the other knee. and what was worse was i had to bum shuffle to the sitting room where my phone was to get help.

Ouch. Approved!

Keithoms;7809161

£1000 for a new computer (Mine sucks)

Approved!

Teragram;7809202

£2 to buy the next euromillions winning ticket - pretty please

Approved. Hell, I'll give you that £2 even if I don't win.

Marina;7809296

:w00t:Change of tactics againCan I have £1 million please, cos I'm so … :w00t:Change of tactics againCan I have £1 million please, cos I'm so worth it.?

DENIED for greed.

birdyboyuk;7809304

£500k for me please.Enough to pay of my debts, treat myself and just … £500k for me please.Enough to pay of my debts, treat myself and just enough left over to buy you a thank you card

Approved. Can I have flowers too?

micoo;7809309

you can slap me all u want for the 100 mil :p, if i win it, i will by u a … you can slap me all u want for the 100 mil :p, if i win it, i will by u a 5 mil pound ring for the ***** and giggles (you have to find the ring though :p)

Legally binding!

Banned

why didnt my request get a reply ffs all i wanted was £15

bykergrove;7809334

:lol:

£100 for a few 4 packs of Tesco Value lager, did you know it kills 3,000 chavs a year? As they advertise though "Every little helps"

Original Poster

Paddy_o_furniture;7809313

Just £120k please to buy my house out right, you can come stop anytime

Approved. As long as I can talk to your wife and don't have to talk to you!

MinstrelMan;7809315

4k for my breast augmentation.

Do I benefit from this!? No. DENIED.

bykergrove;7809334

You're not worth £15.

Banned

angelfairee;7809357

You're not worth £15.

I take ppg :lol:

angelfairee;7809330

Approved. Can I have flowers too?!

Of course! :-D

MinstrelMan;7809315

4k for my brain augmentation.

Request denied the current cell prefers to be a loner:whistling:

angelfairee;7809357

Do I benefit from this!? No. DENIED.

propper pert boobs on a 5'7 bloke.... everyone benefits from that...... i'll even let you motorboat them :thumbsup:

Original Poster

bykergrove;7809361

I take ppg :lol:

You can have £1.44.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1932
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047155
      3. Cat Chat77736
      4. Fifa 18 web app Now active.44