Groups
    EXPIRED

Pedal Bike

My boyfriend bikes to work,i was thinking of buying him a new one,any thoughts on this one would be appreciated,is it any good?

3 Comments

Original Poster

I'd say that's a good bike for the money.
    It ticks all my boxes if I was after a hybrid commute bike.

From the reviews it would seem a few people compain about the seat. You may wish to see if Halfords are willing to do a swap or part ex on the current one.
    Make sure you get the right size frame too.

What type of bike does he ride now? If he is a road bike rider (ie drop bars) he may not like this.
    If he rides a mountain bike, I'm sure he'll love this.
    Lucky man either way...

Original Poster

Chocka

I'd say that's a good bike for the money.It ticks all my boxes if I was … I'd say that's a good bike for the money.It ticks all my boxes if I was after a hybrid commute bike.From the reviews it would seem a few people compain about the seat. You may wish to see if Halfords are willing to do a swap or part ex on the current one.Make sure you get the right size frame too.What type of bike does he ride now? If he is a road bike rider (ie drop bars) he may not like this.If he rides a mountain bike, I'm sure he'll love this. Lucky man either way...

I did see some of the reviews about the seat not being great,he's already looked at a few online and this was one of them so i wondered what anybody else thought of it,cheers for replying (_;)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Advice for bank error56
      2. Is there a way to know how well clippers cut hair, (e.g. motor power).33
      3. FedEx sent me a Duty & Tax Invoice - Advice needed44
      4. Why is buying a laptop such a nightmare11

See more discussions