Groups

peed off - please help updated 17.27

Banned
    just bought ashes 09, went to play, three red lights came up on my xbox, im not happy really really not, what can i do? bought it off ebay a while ago, cant find the person i bought it off, how do i fix??

19 Comments

whats the date on back of console?
    was it registered?
    send it off to microsoft and get it repaired...

Original Poster Banned

Ace Hayward;6012373

whats the date on back of console?was it registered?send it off to … whats the date on back of console?was it registered?send it off to microsoft and get it repaired...

its out of three years, but i cant send it back as i tried to reg the console and it says already reg'd?

Original Poster Banned

sorry, 2007 is was manufactured, so inside three years

but they say its already registered?
    hmm.. well i know of someone who would probably help and fix it for you if your really nice to him, would still cost money though. or look on the net for a RROD fix. should be easy enough

Mine did this the other week booted the game bang. I was like no way.

man i knew cricket killed people with boredom but your xbox must REALLY hate it if it didnt want to play it that bad

gsettle24;6012388

its out of three years, but i cant send it back as i tried to reg the … its out of three years, but i cant send it back as i tried to reg the console and it says already reg'd?

As long as its inside 3 years can't you just contact microsoft and tell them you bought it 2nd hand, or is the warranty non-transferable?

Buy a new one,
    take back the old one in the new box,
    say it's not working,
    get a refund,
    sell new one without box or receipt,
    buy PS3.
    Or would that be dishonest?

g1bbuk;6012722

Buy a new one, take back the old one in the new box, say it's not … Buy a new one, take back the old one in the new box, say it's not working, get a refund,sell new one without box or receipt,buy PS3.Or would that be dishonest?

would have different serial numbers - the old xbox and new box

g1bbuk;6012722

Buy a new one, take back the old one in the new box, say it's not … Buy a new one, take back the old one in the new box, say it's not working, get a refund,sell new one without box or receipt,buy PS3.Or would that be dishonest?

Plus its fraud.

Original Poster Banned

lmao - cheers for all the input guys, so what can i do? ive emailed microsoft to say that i bought it off ebay like 6/7months ago bla bla

gsettle24;6013342

lmao - cheers for all the input guys, so what can i do? ive emailed … lmao - cheers for all the input guys, so what can i do? ive emailed microsoft to say that i bought it off ebay like 6/7months ago bla bla

Get it done yourself or buy a new box. Microsoft wont care.

Original Poster Banned

Adam2050;6013385

Get it done yourself or buy a new box. Microsoft wont care.

Original Poster Banned

im in process of sending this back to m/soft, do i just send the console or thw power brick back as well? cheers

Original Poster Banned

anyone??

gsettle24;6019792

im in process of sending this back to m/soft, do i just send the console … im in process of sending this back to m/soft, do i just send the console or thw power brick back as well? cheers

Just the console.

Original Poster Banned

Syzable;6019965

Just the console.

cheers mate!! also no hdd either that stays with me i take it? also are they sending me an empty box or somethin?

Take everything off it. including the faceplate.
    the console is all you send.

and i think MS just send you shipping labels now. and they ship it back in a generic brown box.

Original Poster Banned

Jetpac;6020057

Take everything off it. including the faceplate.the console is all you … Take everything off it. including the faceplate.the console is all you send.and i think MS just send you shipping labels now. and they ship it back in a generic brown box.

thank you
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1420
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846154
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?28128
      4. What are you loving on the BBC at the moment?63218

See more discussions