starsparkle2311;5198286

lol:p

Where abouts up north?

sculpturatus;5198279

I am bloody up north!!! must be the mother-in-law cloud lol :whistling:

Not north enough obviously. keep it there with you please

sculpturatus;5198279

I am bloody up north!!! must be the mother-in-law cloud lol :whistling:

Sorry - that last question was for you..

where bouts up north?

starsparkle2311;5198327

A little place called Alnwick:thumbsup:whereabouts are you?

South durham - Sedgefield area

its gloomy down south =(

was sunny this morning, walked the kids to school in t shirt and shorts, just got changed and put a jumper on, its cold and wet

Original Poster Banned

vengod;5198290

Where abouts up north?

fireheaven;5198300

Not north enough obviously. keep it there with you please

vengod;5198317

Sorry - that last question was for you..where bouts up north?

starsparkle2311;5198327

A little place called Alnwick:thumbsup:whereabouts are you?

Not far away, Whitley Bay

Banned

Raining in Blackburn, only started about half an hour ago though. Wish it was like the past 2 days, where its been well and truly roasting.

Original Poster Banned

ding;5198346

was sunny this morning, walked the kids to school in t shirt and shorts, … was sunny this morning, walked the kids to school in t shirt and shorts, just got changed and put a jumper on, its cold and wet

Do you have the mother-in-law visiting lol? :? :roll:

Original Poster Banned

stephen2k5;5198335

its gloomy down south =(

Ahh its your fault, bloody southern softies :roll:

Rain in Merseyside, I was going to cycle to work, If I had, I WOULD BE SWIMMING HOME. Summer soon be here. Cheers.

sculpturatus;5198377

Ahh its your fault, bloody southern softies :roll:

meh! ......no point in blaming us southerners! weathers always bad up north :whistling:

Original Poster Banned

starsparkle2311;5198368

Whitley Bay?!!!!!!!!! LMAO, haven't been there for years, is that … Whitley Bay?!!!!!!!!! LMAO, haven't been there for years, is that fairground still going?

There's one at christmas lol. Nothing much goes on here :?

sculpturatus;5198367

Do you have the mother-in-law visiting lol? :? :roll:

next door must have because mine is in Weston Super Mere on holiday

Original Poster Banned

mike07071964;5198405

Rain in Merseyside, I was going to cycle to work, If I had, I WOULD BE … Rain in Merseyside, I was going to cycle to work, If I had, I WOULD BE SWIMMING HOME. Summer soon be here. Cheers.

I think that counts as summer in merseyside, doesn't it :?

Original Poster Banned

stephen2k5;5198406

meh! ......no point in blaming us southerners! weathers always bad up … meh! ......no point in blaming us southerners! weathers always bad up north :whistling:

lmao :-D

starsparkle2311;5198368

Whitley Bay?!!!!!!!!! LMAO, haven't been there for years, is that … Whitley Bay?!!!!!!!!! LMAO, haven't been there for years, is that fairground still going?

i have been there for a watch night out cant remember much, just remember it was a bit quiet during the day then busy at the night, i got too drunk

Original Poster Banned

ding;5198439

i have been there for a watch night out cant remember much, just remember … i have been there for a watch night out cant remember much, just remember it was a bit quiet during the day then busy at the night, i got too drunk

Yeah most do. I think thats pretty much all you can do here lol. Chuffing BBC website says sunny, shows what they know :roll:

starsparkle2311;5198380

I'm going to somewhere called Crimdon Dene next week, what's that like, … I'm going to somewhere called Crimdon Dene next week, what's that like, is there a beach and is it ok? Thanks:thumbsup:

Crimdon Dene has a nice beach

putting my heating on in kent

rochester. its grim!!!!

Original Poster Banned

starsparkle2311;5198527

Same as Alnwick, nothing interesting,lol:p

Aww there is the lions to look at on the monument thingy. Ooo, and the new sainsburys must be worth a scoot round, and you must have hours of fun watching the buses try and miss that low bridge entrance to the high street lol :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

starsparkle2311;5198656

what is, the weather or the place? lol:p

The place, lol

starsparkle2311;5198380

I'm going to somewhere called Crimdon Dene next week, what's that like, … I'm going to somewhere called Crimdon Dene next week, what's that like, is there a beach and is it ok? Thanks:thumbsup:

Tbh i havent been there in years but the caravan site has been totally refurbed.

My granda works there as the gardeners/groundsman! ha

Original Poster Banned

magicbeans;5198644

rochester. its grim!!!!

Does it frighten you going over that bridge as you go into rochester, it used to scare the willies out of me :oops:

Original Poster Banned

starsparkle2311;5198676

LMAO, we have Argos and Homebase too you know, WOW:-D

Ooo, Argos lol :-D

starsparkle2311;5198697

Really? lol, I'll have to say hi to him, "hello, are you vengod's … Really? lol, I'll have to say hi to him, "hello, are you vengod's granda?" roflPleased to hear it's been refurbed, I was getting a bit worried about going, hope it's nice:thumbsup:

There are some people who live in caravans there. They rent their house out 6motnhs and live there 6 months so cant be too bad.

Original Poster Banned

starsparkle2311;5198711

I know:p, Woolies is shut now, so nowhere to keep warm in the town centre … I know:p, Woolies is shut now, so nowhere to keep warm in the town centre anymore,lol

I dont know, your boots and superdrug tends to have some nice ladies in, lol ;-)

Raining in brum ......

Original Poster Banned

starsparkle2311;5198810

you know the place well then, do you come here often? ROFL:p:-D

I may have visited it once or twice before lol :whistling:

Original Poster Banned

starsparkle2311;5198842

lol, Whitley Bay must be really bad now then:w00t::pThe Spanish City, … lol, Whitley Bay must be really bad now then:w00t::pThe Spanish City, that's all I remember about WB

i was wondering. That car park down the side of woolworths at the back of iceland. Is that the 'lets rip off the tourists car park' cos it is bloody expensive lol

Original Poster Banned

starsparkle2311;5199072

OH yes, everyone complains about the parking in Alnwick, have you ever … OH yes, everyone complains about the parking in Alnwick, have you ever read the Gazette? Well the parking issue usually takes up the whole of the letters page, yes our local newspaper is THAT exciting too:-D

Sounds like the Whitley bay newspaper, the 'news guardian' lol, mostly full of the floods or Whitley bay going to Wembley

sculpturatus;5198683

Does it frighten you going over that bridge as you go into rochester, it … Does it frighten you going over that bridge as you go into rochester, it used to scare the willies out of me :oops:

haha omg u used to live here?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Any PS4 News Here29213597
    2. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…11
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764000
    4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17386133

See more discussions