Groups

Peekaboo Pole

Thinking of selling my peekaboo pole...never been used! just been a focal point of my university room and doubt the parents would appreciate it when i move back home.
    Not sure how much these are worth though, any ideas?
    Got the box thing for it (packagng slightly ripped), the dvd and the fake money, and garter.
    Thanks

6 Comments

prob sell for more if u say it HAS been used...pics would also help to sell it.
    im NOT interested in buying btw..lol!

Original Poster

shaneomac;5072795

prob sell for more if u say it HAS been used...pics would also help to … prob sell for more if u say it HAS been used...pics would also help to sell it.im NOT interested in buying btw..lol!

l maybe so :?

Pictures say a thousand words:whistling:
    New they are about £50- so about £25-£30 i would say

Is this one you could get from Ann Summers? I've been told you can't put your body weight on them when practising?

Original Poster

xsazzyjayx;5073636

Is this one you could get from Ann Summers? I've been told you can't put … Is this one you could get from Ann Summers? I've been told you can't put your body weight on them when practising?

no you cant...apparently its meant to be a 'game' for lasses, whoever dances the best and ends up with the most fake money wins....saying that, i dont see why (if it wasnt going to be moved) it couldnt be screwed into the roof or something.

what is a peekaboo pole?

edit: doesn't matter...I googled it!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. connect tablet11
      2. Laptop 1060 gtx ?11
      3. Any tips on finding a cheap new kitchen plus bathroom with fitting?11
      4. Gear best shipping?44

See more discussions