Peeved at ebay seller leaving bad feedback.

I left him a neutral due to his poor packaging lweading to me receiving a ripped empty envelope, in fairness he did send a replacement straight away hence neutral rather than a negative, it did inconvenience me having to wait extra time as it was a repair part for my mower,

but in return I get the following feedback

Positive feedback rating THIS SHOULD BE NEGATIVE-- VERY BAD E-BAYER-- DO NOT TRADE

can I get this removed?

18 Comments

I would just put a response to it so your future traders can see, it hasn't affected your ratings cos sellers can't post negative. I wouldn't worry about it!

Sorry i missread, so they didnt package it right.

contact ebay :thumbsup:

hasnt he broken some rule by posting a neg within a positive?

Reply With Somthing Derogative

Sellers are not allowed to leave positives with negative statements, refer it to ebay and I believe they will remove it.

starsparkle2311;5159577

Ebay sucks, the feedback on there is crap, many a time I have wanted to … Ebay sucks, the feedback on there is crap, many a time I have wanted to air my feelings, but why, they'll only retort with badness back, it's silly:thumbsup:Ebay is crap, yes did I say that? It's crap!!!!!!!!!!Good for getting a genuine bargain, but honestly whenever I sell, I post the stuff off immediately, however whenever I buy, I seem to wait a week at least before it turns up, what do you say to that?

bad day?

rose_cat_jr;5159593

http://pages.ebay.co.uk/help/policies/feedback-abuse-withdrawal.htmlHere … http://pages.ebay.co.uk/help/policies/feedback-abuse-withdrawal.htmlHere you go.

"Negative statements within Feedback left for a buyer that conflict with the positive rating"

Should be able to get that removed according to their help pages then. :thumbsup:

Banned

starsparkle2311;5159577

Ebay sucks, the feedback on there is crap, many a time I have wanted to … Ebay sucks, the feedback on there is crap, many a time I have wanted to air my feelings, but why, they'll only retort with badness back, it's silly:thumbsup:Ebay is crap, yes did I say that? It's crap!!!!!!!!!!Good for getting a genuine bargain, but honestly whenever I sell, I post the stuff off immediately, however whenever I buy, I seem to wait a week at least before it turns up, what do you say to that?

Couldn't agree more, plus when i buy something i pay via paypal immediately.
Howver when the people who buy it from you take over a week to pay its a joke.

"Ohh give me a few days, waiting for some money to come into my account from things ive sold", im like jees.

rose_cat_jr;5159593

http://pages.ebay.co.uk/help/policies/feedback-abuse-withdrawal.htmlHere … http://pages.ebay.co.uk/help/policies/feedback-abuse-withdrawal.htmlHere you go.

Sweet, ty :thumbsup:

Original Poster

rose_cat_jr;5159593

Thanks for that, repped:thumbsup:

Original Poster

raptorcigs;5159572

Reply With Somthing Derogative

Nah, normally I would but then that would make me as bad as him!

harlzter;5159788

Thanks for that, repped:thumbsup:

You are very welcome.

hippoface;5159711

Couldn't agree more, plus when i buy something i pay via paypal … Couldn't agree more, plus when i buy something i pay via paypal immediately.Howver when the people who buy it from you take over a week to pay its a joke."Ohh give me a few days, waiting for some money to come into my account from things ive sold", im like jees.

me too, its gets on my goat :x

Banned

*roosterpots*;5160106

me too, its gets on my goat :x

yeah im an avid ebay seller, dont buy that much!
The concept is good, but ebay linked with paypal there are "rob dogs" these days.

You left neutral inspite of them sending a replacement straightaway:?
In regards to the question ebay will remove the feedback as negative feedback is not allowed in positive feedback:-D

I have to say that as a seller I'd have been a bit peeved with your neutral feedback. I don't run a business, I just sell my kid's clothes on there to pay for the next batch and I've had a couple of parcels over the years that I've taped up extremely well that have got to the buyer damaged, luckily they've contacted me first and we've been able to sort it out through post office's certificate of insurance.

I just feel it's a bit harsh to leave neutral feedback, ESPECIALLY when the seller automatically sent a replacement out, for a damaged parcel. Have you seen how royal mail treat parcels? Throwing them all over the place it's no wonder a few get damaged, that's what the certificate of insurance is for so I can see why your seller was miffed and left you the feedback they did.

Sorry if this is not what you wanted to hear but as a seller on ebay it's getting more and more difficult to make an honest buck!!

This thread is quite handy, thanks.
I have just been left a pos/neg and have addressed the issue by contacting ebay through the link provided (thanks, and repped).
Basically I bought a job lot of games from ebay, the listing said "18 games" when they arrived I got 10 games, containing 18 discs!!
I contacted the seller and was told that I should have paid more attention to the pictures and I should go to spec savers (sic - soooo funny:p), anyway, I couldnt be bothered with Paypal dispute, still was an alright (ish) deal so I let it slide, I just gave him a negative (after he stopped communications!).
Low and behold, today I notice I have a nice shiney new + feedback, only for it to say "very bad buyer--do not trust--does not know how to read --avoid at all cost"

Was I wrong to neg him? His listing title was missleading and false advertising at the least.

Mike..
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424814505
    2. One thing you've forgotten911
    3. WONGA REFUNDS DUE2121024
    4. New TV,Film & Ebook Releases 2407241

See more discussions