Groups

peice and jam question

I love a bit of bread and jam with lots of butter but the missus likes it without butter and says its just wrong but i think its better with butter who prefers it with butter ? or am i weird lol

35 Comments

Definitely ill use butter it gives it a balance of the flavours.

It's not a piece, it's a sandwich!

Last Tango In Paris

" or am i weird "

Yes.

Original Poster

rignaj

Definitely ill use butter it gives it a balance of the flavours.

yes thats what i think just jam is boring

Original Poster

miikeyblue

its only a sandwich with 2 slices

scottydoobuy

its only a sandwich with 2 slices

Unless you fold it in half...

A sandwich short of a picnic.(_;)

Not weird at all! I love cold toast buttered after the toast is cold (so the butter doesn't melt)-am I weird?

Original Poster

Inactive

A sandwich short of a picnic.(_;)

lol i must be posting jam sandwich questions on nye lol

Original Poster

Mermoo

Not weird at all! I love cold toast buttered after the toast is cold (so … Not weird at all! I love cold toast buttered after the toast is cold (so the butter doesn't melt)-am I weird?

yeah thats the best usuall when you stay in b&bs they have cold toast ..love it

We need mutter's labrador to answer in order to get the definitive response!

Another one here who likes it without butter

miikeyblue

can assure you mikey its a piece in Glasgow....a jelly piece.....sandwich with jam!

Original Poster

shazzashops

can assure you mikey its a piece in Glasgow....a jelly … can assure you mikey its a piece in Glasgow....a jelly piece.....sandwich with jam!

yeah i call it a peice n jam coz my missus is scottish lol

scottydoobuy

yeah i call it a peice n jam coz my missus is scottish lol

you have good taste......not in pieces though! lol

So in scotland, a codpiece is a fishy sandwich! oO

Original Poster

markq

X)

markq

Erm is it not a protective covering for a mans lunch box?....a piece box so to speak?

shazzashops

Erm is it not a protective covering for a mans lunch box?....a piece box … Erm is it not a protective covering for a mans lunch box?....a piece box so to speak?

Im not sure, I have servants to perform that task

shazzashops

Erm is it not a protective covering for a mans lunch box?....a piece box … Erm is it not a protective covering for a mans lunch box?....a piece box so to speak?

Wouldn't that be a Jock Strap in Scotland ?

Inactive

Wouldn't that be a Jock Strap in Scotland ?:)

markq is an expert on these matters he even has lunchbox/jock strap servants....over to you markq.

I like jam to be properly spread, I can't stand it when there's lumps of jelly like clots.

So not only do the scots have a different name for it, they spell piece in a new way too....who said we were one United kingdom?
    Edited by: "Henvig" 1st Jan 2015

Henvig

So not only do the scots have a different name for it, they spell piece … So not only do the scots have a different name for it, they spell piece in a new way too....who said we were one United kingdom?

Count your blessings, we could have had peace.

Henvig

So not only do the scots have a different name for it, they spell piece … So not only do the scots have a different name for it, they spell piece in a new way too....who said we were one United kingdom?

We could sell the scots to the yanks

They have more in common as it is (deep fried everything etc)

miikeyblue

It's a jeely piece. Ask anybody's Granny. X) And a Happy New Year to you all.

jam piece with butter

Butter & Jam together doesn't matter if bread or toast. I like it on croissants too. Tiger bread is nice toasted.

Whats with all the deep philosophical threads of late?

I'm partial to a digestive with butter honey and strawberry jam.

Cheese 'n' Jam piece...yummy!

I prefer my bread with butter, but each to their own and your missus is entitled to have hers without too.

Butter and jam for me especially on plain bread

Canny beat a good piece in jam toasted & if your on the outsiders then you've won a watch.

A full loaf of outsiders would be a winner.
    Having said that, I've felt the pain of finding a skinny outsider. So thin there was almost a hole in the middle
    Gutted, I was.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764344
      2. Minecraft Xbox One S Leaked55
      3. Deleting chats on Facebook Messenger11
      4. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…99

See more discussions