Expired

Pen Set For Christmas A Present

Found 8th Nov 2008
I'm looking for a decent pen set for a Christmas present for someone who is always short of pens to write with. Not too bothered about the cost but something that looks nice it's for an older female relative.

6 Comments

John Lewis have some lovely pens, me and the Mrs bought a nice pen & pencil set for £25 but pretty much the sky's the limit.

Probably worth a trip to your nearest store if you have one, if not, may be available online, although i would always like to see it 'in the flesh' before buying

BFM

I have to say I know nothing about pens, but this seems like a bargain whsmith.co.uk/Cat…tml

Original Poster

Thank you for your replies :thumbsup:

I have just bought a pen from yourdesign.co.uk with my husbands name on, for £12.00 delivered, with his initials engraved on. But this may be a bit chunky? they also had a nice slim black one you could engrave for £10.00 delivered.
What do you think?:thumbsup:

My brother bought me a Waterman pen set for my 30th (a while ago), still going strong and really fluid to write with. They sell them in WHSmith but have discounted sets online at ]The Online Pen Company, they'll also engrave it for you for a small fee.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I thought the 'Dementia tax' had gone for good,apparently not.819
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769457
    3. The HUKD Wuntu code sharing thread! (Three Mobile)98197
    4. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet1946

See more discussions